Random good picture Not show
2. The tortoise crept along at an agonizingly slow speed.
3. The tortoise crept along at a very slow speed.
4. The tortoise spends the winter months in hibernation.
5. The elephant dwarfed the tortoise.
6. I once saw a tortoise dead on its back.
7. Had the tortoise turned turtle in some sulphurous cul-de-sac?
8. The wrinkled face of a gigantic tortoise.
9. She looks like a particularly stupid tortoise.
10. The best-known of Aesop's fables is "The Tortoise and the Hare'.
11. Three years ago a tortoise of ours got killed like that and on just about this very spot.
12. The desert tortoise is one of many species in the protected area.
13. I mean, wouldn't a nice tortoise be a more worthy beneficiary than the reptilian Jamie?
14. V Moly A giant tortoise struggles in and out of his awkward clothes.
15. Noticing the eagle and the tortoise now, he stopped dead.
16. Meanwhile, high overhead, an eagle soared, clutching a tortoise in its talons.
17. And so the Tortoise now began To hatch a very subtle plan.
18. Only by smashing the tortoise, could the bird get at its succulent flesh.
19. The tortoise does not know an earthworm, also ignore.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. The box turtle is a common tortoise.
21. The tortoise along at an agonizingly slow speed.
22. One day, a bunny wants to race the tortoise.
23. Wow, what a giant tortoise.
24. Julia scowled at her jewelled tortoise.
25. To my left hand was a small ledge and on it, rather surprisingly, a tortoise appeared.
26. And worst of all, the Hare got rid Of far more than the Tortoise did.
27. My favorite is the fable of the race between the tortoise and the hare.
28. This week one old dear ignored her relatives and left ￡25,000 to her tortoise.
29. The porter holds the car door as if restraining a very strong, young Galapagos tortoise from doing what it pleases.
30. Staying in bed seems a very sensible occupation for January and February, like a tortoise.
More similar words: patois, noise, sort out, prior to, report on, in support of, retort, torturous, torticollis, toilet, abattoir, eau de toilette, hoist, noisily, bourgeois, cloister, moisture, near to, carton, cartoon, start off, start on, refer to, bourgeoisie, boisterous, in order to, connoisseur, give ear to, on the part of, rise.