Similar words: languid, languish, anguish, sanguine, language, lucidly, timidly, rapidly. Meaning: adv. in a languid and lethargic manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. 'Can't do that,' he drawled languidly.
2. We sat about languidly after dinner.
3. The men languidly put on their jackets.
4. He moved languidly across the room.
5. She returned to her seat and he sank languidly into the chair opposite.
6. The immense dumbbell-shape drew closer, almost languidly there out a wide-focus tractor beam, and anchored our two ships together.
7. When Grandcourt languidly presents his proposal. her vacillation intrigues him.
8. But on the biosensor display the languidly pulsing curves had begun to change their tempo.
9. He had languidly stretched one arm out and in doing so knocked over the wine bottle.
10. Carla and Nick were sitting on the grass, languidly tossing Sara's frisbee to and fro.
11. Water flowed languidly into the thirsty field.
12. Avanti languidly said to the king.
13. Water flowed languidly into the thirst fields.
14. June walked languidly on between the meadows and the river, with an ache in her heart.
15. A tanned blonde in a bikini swims languidly in the clear swimming pool.
16. An asymmetrical biker jacket hangs languidly with a pair of relaxed jean shorts.
17. Even if I am looking at you languidly, you are at a loss.
18. Twisting languidly through the sky towards the horizon, this is one of Nature's most stunning - and rarest - displays.
19. Pleasurecruise languidly around the sandbanks that dot the narrow channel leading to the Southern Ocean.
20. He raised his eyes languidly from the old black-letter volume which he had opened. "It is cocaine, " he said, —"a seven-per-cent solution.
21. It was a slow, pulsing rhythm that seemed to sway languidly in the air.
22. Through the hydraulic doors, I could see the lush green lawn that stretched languidly across an immense parking lot.
23. She glanced up to see a familiar trim figure strolling languidly out of the entrance to the Members' Enclosure.
24. Fernando looked down on her adoringly before allowing his lips to graze languidly over her mouth and cheeks and throat.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
25. I stole a look through the window at those mosquitoes that crept languidly on the glass.
26. In the morning sunshine strokes his naked body, Jack opens his eyes languidly.
27. The profession, grade is all an influence study to change the deal languidly with the sex.
28. On the veranda at Mount Elizabeth Station, a wallaby reclined languidly on a dog bed.
29. Feng Meiching shook her head without a word and smiled languidly.
More similar words: languid, languish, anguish, sanguine, language, lucidly, timidly, rapidly, guidance, guideline, linguist, linguistic, hang up, distinguish, distinguished, harangue, vanguard, slang, triangular, squid, fluid, liquid, quid pro quo, equidistant, guise, guile, guitar, guilty, beguile, hung up.