Random good picture Not show
1. The term "claret", used to describe Bordeaux wines, may come from the French word "clairet".
2. I put down a couple of cases of claret last year.
3. He served a bottle of very passable claret with the meal.
4. Not a night of vintage claret.
5. We drank claret out of large glasses.
6. I prefer Burgundy to claret.
7. He even puts in the occasional bottle of claret.
8. I became maudlin[sentencedict.com], drinking more rich claret than my chaplain would like to imagine.
9. The claret dun nymph is at home in slow, peaty streams.
10. Claret, chocolate or turkey curry stains can wreak seasonal havoc.
11. Fresh hose a clean shirt, a cup of claret, a meat pie and a manchet loaf!
12. I don't suppose you know much about claret but this Chateau Margaux 1875 is nectar.
13. A bottle of claret is not the Holy Grail.
14. He drained a glass of claret.
15. Sir Ralph was becoming maudlin after his third glass of claret.
16. This south-west region of France is the home of claret.
17. And every couple receives a case of Lygon Arms' dry white wine or claret as a parting gift.
18. His heart lurched and he splashed his goblet full to the brim with dark red claret.
19. Sukey raised eyebrows when he ordered rather too good a bottle of claret in restaurants.
20. In top vintages, we are more than willing to open our wallets to stock our cellars with classic claret.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The Abbe Gerard was a compassionate, charitable man but one who liked his claret.
22. And when a waitress named Nanette thrust a glass of claret into his shaking right hand it seemed, well, perfect.
23. When golf clubs were originally formed they were used more as eating and drinking houses and the favourite tipple was claret.
24. Joachim cleaned my face, wiping dirt from the bruises whilst I greedily gulped the thick red claret.
25. I dined off bread and cheese and this excellent claret.
26. He thought she looked maddeningly attractive, and emboldened by the fine claret, pressed his knee against hers under the table.
27. And now for something completely different: cheap and cheerful claret.
28. Hope smiled and mimicked the Colonel's previous gesture including the picking up of his claret.
29. He has put down a good supply of port and claret.
30. Black pine grape was used as raw materials to produce low alcohol sweet claret.
More similar words: declare, declared, clarify, clarification, declaration of independence, clad, clay, clan, claim, class, clash, a class, clamor, acclaim, exclave, classic, classify, proclaim, clawback, glare, lark, classroom, classical, large, solar, fret, proclaimed, clandestine, classified, salary.