Random good picture Not show
3. The man is a crook and a liar.
4. In his preoccupation with Robyn, Crook had neglected everything.
5. She lay curled up in the crook of his arm.
6. John took one child into the crook of each arm and let them nestle against him.
7. She carried the parcel in the crook of her arm.
8. In his hand, he carried a gold-tipped crook.
9. That used-car salesman is a real crook.
10. Don't hazard your reputation by supporting that crook.
11. He's just a cheap crook.
12. To put it plainly, he's a crook.
13. I'm feeling a bit crook.
14. Incautiously, Crook had asked where she was.
15. She hid her face in the crook of her arm.
16. "Well done, Cassandra," Crook said. She blushed, but accepted the compliment with good grace.
17. He was carrying a gun in the crook of his arm.
18. She was cradling a small parcel in the crook of her elbow.
19. Crook had resigned his post rather than be party to such treachery.
20. A crook if I ever saw one.
21. I suspect your fixer is a crook.
22. The crook was arrested recently, confessed,[sentencedict.com] and awaits trial.
23. They intend to get their way, by hook or by crook.
24. The voice on the line was vaguely familiar, but Crook couldn't place it at first.
25. Don't worry — we'll have the money ready by 4 o 'clock, by hook or by crook.
26. I'll get her to marry me, by hook or by crook.
27. The police are going to get these guys, by hook or by crook.
28. I decided I was going to get that job by hook or by crook.
29. He demanded an apology from me for calling him a crook.
30. Don't get mixed up with him -- he's a crook!