Synonym: undercut. Similar words: understand, misunderstanding, under, plunder, founder, thunder, underway, undergo. Meaning: [‚ʌndə(r)'sel] v. sell cheaper than one's competition.
Random good picture Not show
1. This store can undersell other stores because it sells by cash.
2. The firm discovered that underselling actually boosted its business.
3. Our goods are never undersold .
4. I think he undersold himself at the interview.
5. Don't undersell yourself at the interview.
6. A big supermarket can usually undersell a small local store.
7. Our prices are the lowest. We will not be undersold!
8. Most undersold transfer We've had loads but over the long term Seaman has to be the one 245 7.
9. One money market appears malign undersell.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. As a result, they may undersell their strengths in order to avoid being singled out and made to feel conspicuous.
11. Her strategy was to undersell the big and she was a merciless negotiator.
12. Because the bank starts to undersell crazily cancels redeems the power the house, since American vacant room rate already close half century's maximum level.
13. However, Walter' s description may undersell D, because he definitely designed it with users in mind and not just with what syntax would make parsing easier to implement.
14. Hastings may undersell the impact of his service, but some of his partners don't share his gift for diplomacy.
15. Her strategy was to undersell the big shots, and she was a merciless negotiator.
16. That came from seeing people undersell his abilities and calling him vastly overrated and whatnot.
17. But it was Picasso who fixed the price, knowing that Modigliani would undersell himself.
18. Avoid all temptations to oversell yourself but be equally careful not to undersell yourself either.
19. Namely, you today low some buy a share, what costly undersell bought yesterday is same pay a share!
20. The basic reason for a protective tariff is to keep out goods that will undersell products made in the home country.
21. Employers in other countries not burdened with costs of discrimination will be able to undersell discriminating employers in the international market for goods.
22. Because commercial 3D printers are continually dropping in price as demand increases, it is only a matter of time before a company is able to undersell these DIY devices, which is good for everyone.
23. Not surprisingly, the subsidies have manufactured a price inequality that helps junk food undersell nutritious-but-unsubsidized foodstuffs like fruits and vegetables.
24. Large numbers of companies went bankrupt, people scrambled to undersell their stocks and bonds, workers were out of job, and millions of stockholders and creditors suffered from heavy loss.
25. In the domestic real estate market murky situation, comes in the US to throw the line to undersell in the Chinese property.
More similar words: understand, misunderstanding, under, plunder, founder, thunder, underway, undergo, under way, come under, fall under, undercut, undertake, undermine, underlying, underneath, underwrite, undertaking, under control, undergraduate, sell, by yourself, per se, sell off, seller, sell out, verse, jersey, oversee, inverse.