Random good picture Not show
1. At the moment it's marionettes Louise: Marionettes?
2. She reminds me of marionettes I have seen.
3. Thus wired, many patients feel like a clumsy marionette.
4. Last weekend the highlights were marionettes miming to Die Fledermaus at the puppet theatre and a country music festival.
5. Perry, in a fishing jacket, moving like a marionette that swallowed a pneumatic drill.
6. Hanns Ebensten describes the puppets as' marionettes, on strings, about fourteen inches high.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
7. Visitors were intrigued by the live specimens, marionettes and innovations such as the Mouse Alert and the mini bubble.
8. Marionette was also one of the art forms first created by Chinese.
9. Marionette Puppet Toy ( lion ) is controled by real people.
10. Bella breaks a marionette, and learns the importance of telling the truth.
11. Marionette Puppet Toy is that can be seen as gifts and as children toys.
12. The development of marionette had a great influence on the future development of opera.
13. With this marionette I wish to travel through the world and earn a little bread.
14. Marionette: Puppet figure manipulated from above by strings attached to a wooden cross or control.
15. It is almost as if the muscles controlled the fingers as marionettes are controlled by their strings.
16. Strong ministers were still their own men; the weaker degenerated into marionettes.
17. Like many of the new generation of puppeteers, Tiplady grew interested in his trade through object animation rather than traditional marionettes.
18. And then her legs gently folded and she subsided slowly on the step, ungainly as a marionette.
19. A figure having jointed parts animated from above by strings or wires; a marionette.
20. Ich schreibe die Musik, ich bin der Produzent , bin ich die Lichtgestalt , die diese Marionette dirigiert.
21. Ploetzlich bin ich, Tilo Wolf , die Figur , die von diesem Harlekin als Marionette bewegt wird.
More similar words: vignette, get the better of, letter, nettlesome, better, palette, marine, cigarette, etiquette, chariot, various, submarine, unfettered, silhouette, nefarious, scenario, planetarium, primarily, eau de toilette, precarious, gregarious, centurion, attention, variation, primary election, polarization, pay attention to, clarification, prevarication, glorious revolution.