Random good picture Not show
2. He set fire to the dry grass.
3. Several youths had set fire to the police car .
4. The police hasn't found out who set fire to the storehouse.
5. A spark from the machinery had set fire to some material.
6. They lit a torch and set fire to the chapel's thatch.
7. Rioters set fire to parked cars.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Someone had set fire to her car.
9. Rioters set fire to a whole row of stores.
10. Protestors set fire to two buses.
11. They set fire to vehicles outside that building.
12. I set fire to the paper.
13. I believe the house was deliberately set fire to.
14. Flying sparks set fire to the long grass.
15. She set fire to her house and then claimed insurance.
16. She splashed some petrol onto the wood and set fire to it.
17. The gas main exploded and set fire to the house.
18. Ramdas, the third son of the Mahatma, set fire to the funeral pyre .
19. They set fire to the city and massacred all the inhabitants.
20. Protesters set fire to a truck and two buses.
21. Protestors overturned cars and set fire to them.
22. The mob set fire to cars and buildings.
23. They said we might set fire to it.
24. M., Ramdas, the third son of the Mahatma, set fire to the funeral pyre.
25. Then he watched a video and tried to set fire to the house before going back to Bath.
26. Got home and they had set fire to my crop.
27. Soldiers had chased the protesters into a warehouse and set fire to it.
28. Soon after being remanded to Pentonville Prison he was attacked by his psychotic cellmate who had set fire to the cell.
29. They waited until the old man was asleep and set fire to his hut.
30. He had obviously told the servants that he had accidentally set fire to his room by knocking over a lighted candle.