Synonym: boob, breast, embrace, heart, hug, knocker, squeeze, tit, titty. Similar words: bosomy, bosom friend, to some extent, bossy, verbose, aerosol, theosophy, philosophy. Meaning: ['bʊzəm] n. 1. the chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept 2. a person's breast or chest 3. cloth that covers the chest or breasts 4. a close affectionate and protective acceptance 5. the locus of feelings and intuitions 6. either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman. v. 1. hide in one's bosom 2. squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness.
Random good picture Not show
2. She held the child to her bosom.
3. She pressed him to her bosom.
4. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near.
5. Her ample bosom wobbled as she laughed.
6. She held him tightly to her bosom.
7. A bosom friend afar brings distant land near.
8. She cradled the child to her bosom.
9. They were bosom friends.
10. Her bosom rose and fell; she was out of breath from keeping up with him.
11. Sakota was her cousin and bosom pal.
12. She strained the boy to her bosom.
13. They were welcomed into the bosom of the Church.
14. She clutched her son tightly to her bosom.
15. A dark jealousy stirred in his bosom.
16. Her baby snoozled into her bosom.
17. She has a large bosom.
18. Drury harboured bitterness in his bosom.
19. The two girls had become bosom friends.
20. Her bosom plimmed gradually.
21. Dumont(Sentencedict.com ), with her sequined purse and overly ample bosom.
22. He was still my friend, my bosom friend.
23. Her bosom was high and she had reddish cheeks.
24. Benny and Garry were bosom pals once again.
25. Cleaving to the bosom of my grieving family?
26. Daniel harbored bitterness and anger in his bosom.
27. She lay on the bed, her eyes closed and her bosom palpitating.
28. Thus Zhang Qian was considered to have sailed upon the bosom of the Milky Way.
29. She read the first two pages and felt a blush rise from her palpitating bosom up her neck to suffuse her face.
30. Twisting in the cramped space, he got on his knees and leaned forward, bringing his head down to her bosom.
More similar words: bosomy, bosom friend, to some extent, bossy, verbose, aerosol, theosophy, philosophy, philosophical, some, someone, somehow, ransom, somber, hansom, winsome, noisome, handsome, blossom, somberly, tiresome, toilsome, insomnia, somewhere, somebody, gruesome, sometime, somewhat, something, loathsome.