Random good picture Not show
(1) He had been running uphill a long way.
(2) The last part of the race is all uphill.
(3) The last mile is all uphill.
(4) He has an uphill battle against rheumatics.
(5) After the recent scandal, he faces an uphill struggle to win back public support before the next election.
(6) The road in life, uphill to swagger, downhill to be timid and overcautious, way to go straight ahead, take a road to overlooking the foot.
(7) You have to gear down when you drive uphill.
(8) We cycled uphill for over an hour.
(9) It's an uphill battle but I think we're going to win.
(10) He has an uphill battle against rheumatism.
(11) It had been an uphill struggle to achieve what she had wanted.
(12) It'll be an uphill struggle/battle/fight to get the new proposals accepted.
(13) He faces an uphill struggle to be fit in time for the championships.
(14) The walk from the village to Greystones was uphill all the way.
(15) Trying to change attitudes to disability is an uphill struggle.
(16) It will be an uphill struggle to maintain exports at the current level.
(17) Then the path zig-zags steeply uphill for a while.
(18) The uphill stages of the race will really sort the sheep from the goats.
(19) You have to change down when you drive uphill.
(20) It's uphill work learning to ride.
(21) Keeping the house tidy is an uphill battle when the kids are all at home.
(22) They face an uphill struggle to get to the finals of the competition.
(23) The road stretches uphill at a steep slope.
(24) An uphill battle trying to promote the latest trucks.
(25) She was hot and breathless from the exertion of cycling uphill.
(26) The car pulled away from the lorry as soon as they started going uphill.
(27) Our school football pitch sloped at the south end(http://Sentencedict.com), so one half of the game always had to be played uphill.
(28) Her strong legs were capable of taking her clear of pursers on the level or going uphill.
(29) Replacing a system of retribution with one of restorative justice is, however, an uphill battle.
(30) Sometimes I cycled in from Bourn, but the eight miles all uphill on the return was a bit off-putting.
More similar words: philadelphia, philosophical, hillbilly, philander, philosophy, philistine, bibliophile, philatelist, philharmonic, philanthropy, philodendron, chill, philanthropic, philanthropist, chilled, a hill of beans, shilly-shally, uphold, willy-nilly, euphoria, euphemism, euphonious, euphemistic, euphemistically, sophism, sphinx, dolphin, while, child, amphibian.