Random good picture Not show
1) Why hadn't the man left a sconce burning?
2) I came out here with a sconce torch.
3) In the light of the flaring sconce the girl could see the scar quite clearly.
4) Multi-bracketed candelabra placed along the centre helped the sconce torches to bathe the room in light.
5) Beyond the small cell the light from the sconce was barely discernible.
6) By knocking his sconce against them,(http://sentencedict.com/sconce.html) sure.
7) Solution: Install a wall sconce inside your linen closet or storage cabinet.
8) Benjamin pushed me in, locking the door behind us, and lit two sconce torches.
9) Athelstan led Cranston round the church, stopped, and told the coroner to wait until he fetched a sconce torch.
10) If you don't know the difference between a chandelier and a sconce, start your lighting education by reading design magazines.
11) "Get out of this! " cried the officer, swinging his club. "I'll give ye a bat on the sconce. Back, now. "
More similar words: ensconce, misconceive, disconcerting, concentration camp, concept, concede, concern, conceit, conceal, concert, conceive, concerned, concealed, conceited, concealing, concession, concerning, conceptual, conception, concentrate, concealment, inconceivable, conceptualise, concentration, concentrate on, concentrating, discontinuance, be concerned about, once, at once.