Synonym: camouflage, cloak, cover, hide, veil. Antonym: disclose, reveal. Similar words: concealed, concert, concede, concept, concern, conceit, conceive, conceited. Meaning: [kən'siːl] v. 1. prevent from being seen or discovered 2. hold back; keep from being perceived by others.
Random good picture Not show
2. If rich, it is easy enough to conceal our wealth, but, if poor, it is not so easy to conceal our poverty. We shall find it less difficult to hide a thousand guineas, than one hole in our coat.
3. She could not conceal a snort of laughter.
4. He couldn't conceal his envy of me.
5. I conceal nothing from you.
6. He tried to conceal his heavy drinking from his family.
7. Frances decided to conceal the machine behind a hinged panel.
8. He had to conceal his identity to escape the police.
9. It is harder to conceal ignorance than to acquire knowledge.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. He couldn't conceal his envy of me/envy at my success.
11. Be genuine and conceal noting.I write every wiod I wand to say on this small card.I wish my honey a happy Valentine's day.
12. She couldn't quite conceal the deep disappointment she felt.
13. He didn't conceal anything from you.
14. It took some effort to conceal her relief.
15. She made no attempt to conceal her irritation.
16. He tried to conceal his pain from her.
17. He made no attempt to conceal his smirk.
18. She managed to conceal her true feelings .
19. She was unable to conceal her surprise.
20. Fine clothes could not conceal the girl's homeliness.
21. Her voice was disguised to conceal her identity.
22. Tim could barely conceal his disappointment.
23. Robert could not conceal his relief.
24. I have nothing to conceal.
25. He tried to conceal his yawn behind his hand.
26. They couldn't conceal their surprise at seeing us together.
27. He could not conceal his annoyance at being interrupted.
28. He tried to conceal his instinctive revulsion at the idea.
29. If only he could conceal his part in the accident.
30. Laziness and poor forever is shameful, so everyone will try their best to conceal from others property, to conceal their lazy.
More similar words: concealed, concert, concede, concept, concern, conceit, conceive, conceited, concerning, conception, concession, concentrate, inconceivable, concentrating, disconcerting, concentration, concentrate on, be concerned about, once, at once, all at once, once more, concrete, conclude, concluded, conclusion, conciliate, once in a while, in conclusion, once upon a time.