Random good picture Not show
1. The teachers say the tests for 14-year-olds are misconceived.
2. His criticisms are misconceived and misplaced.
3. His arguments are totally misconceived.
4. He completely misconceived my meaning.
5. A catalogue of misconceived ideas has preceded our descent into chaos.
6. As a criticism of the courts, this seems misconceived or at least misplaced.
7. In the Law Society's view, this is misconceived.
8. Unless the opinion is totally misconceived, an applicant should not be prejudiced merely because it was wrong.
9. Hence the misconceived view that researchers' research is theory-based whilst teachers' is not.
10. Because some designers misconceive Chinese characters, therefore we should use it sensitively and rationally to give the design more persuasion and inspiration.
11. Since namely namely misconceive, that explanation clear nice.
12. The plan to build the road through the forest is wholly misconceived.
13. The housing needs of our inner cities have been misconceived from the start.
14. The government's plan for the artificial scenery spots is wholly misconceived.
15. Executives sometimes find that, on close inspection[sentencedict.com], the complaints made against them are misconceived.
16. The trip was to become the epitome of the affair: misconceived, well-meaning, disastrous, courageous, deceptive and surreal.
17. At least for the moment, the Conservative government has wrecked its popularity by pursuing misconceived projects such as the poll tax.
More similar words: conceive, inconceivable, disconcerting, conceit, conceited, discontinuance, receive, perceive, deceive, receiver, perceived, undeceive, once in a while, discontent, discontinue, concern, concept, concede, concert, conceal, concerned, concealed, conception, concession, conceptual, concerning, concentrate, concealment, discontentment, concentrating.