Synonym: abandon, give up, leave, quit. Antonym: conserve, guard, maintain, preserve, protect. Similar words: for sale, for the sake of, or so, anniversary, at worst, for sure, conversation, endorse. Meaning: [fə(r)'seɪk] v. leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch.
Random good picture Not show
2. Don't fear you forsake, just afraid of losing you.
3. She will never forsake her vegetarian principles.
4. Do not forsake me!
5. I still love him and I would never forsake him.
6. He decided to forsake politics for journalism.
7. Gwendolyn begged Hugo not to forsake her.
8. Forsake the search for excellence. Turn thy head from quality circles.
9. But it was never expected that voters would forsake their loyalties in large numbers for an abstract principle.
10. You must forsake your bad habits.
11. He put intense pressure on Souvanna to forsake neutralism.
12. Oak's eyes could not forsake them.
13. She persuaded her husband to forsake his drinking habit.
14. Because he chose to forsake eternal life for knowledge.
15. But that didn't make her forsake her ideals.
16. His children pleaded with him not to forsake them.
17. She pleaded with her husband not to forsake her.
18. Forsake your greed, abandon your appetites of ostentation.
19. Be careful that you do not forsake the Levite all your days upon the earth.
20. I will obey your decrees; do not utterly forsake me.
21. Let the wicked forsake his way andevil man his thoughts.
22. If you forsake the LORD and serve foreign gods, he will turn and bring disaster on you and make an end of you, after he has been good to you.
23. His new wife persuaded him to forsake his old drinking habits.
24. Forsake our old person who has all the selfish , sinful nature.
25. He had made it clear to his wife that he would never forsake her.
26. With Dole having the nomination all but locked up, will voters in one or more states forsake him?Sentencedict
27. Only those whose prodigious skill gives them leverage for negotiating secure contracts are prepared to forsake higher education for sport.
28. Notice what it says,"Forces sent by him--he shall turn back and pay heed to those who forsake the holy covenant."
29. He was wondering how she was to be persuaded -- what appeal would move her to forsake Drouet.
30. We must learn to reawaken and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aids, but by an infinite expectation of the dawn, which does not forsake us in our soundest sleep.