Random good picture Not show
1. Sow the seeds outdoors in spring.
2. It's warm enough to eat outdoors tonight.
3. The weather made it unfeasible to be outdoors.
4. The rain prevented them from eating outdoors.
5. It was warm enough to be outdoors all afternoon.
6. The seeds may be sown outdoors in the spring.
7. It's as cool as a cucumber outdoors.
8. I'm a lover of the outdoors.
9. They both have a love of the outdoors.
10. It's great to work outdoors during brisk fall days.
11. Whatever the weather, he sticks out walking outdoors.
12. Farm workers spend most of their time outdoors.
13. The children were raring to get outdoors.
14. She's outdoors gardening every afternoon.
15. In hot countries you can sleep outdoors.
16. The ceremony was being held outdoors.
17. Children like to play outdoors.
18. Come to Canada and enjoy the great outdoors.
19. Enjoy the freedom of the outdoors .
20. A farmer works outdoors.
21. We could hardly bear to be outdoors in the blinding sunlight.
22. Parsley is hardy and can be grown outdoors from the spring.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. It gives a feeling of eating outdoors, without having to worry about being rained on.
24. Once the weather warms up, you can move the plants outdoors.
25. I couldn't live in London, I enjoy the great outdoors too much.
26. A dance floor is a level area specially prepared for dancing either outdoors or indoors.
27. That hunter has a ruddy face because he is outdoors so much.
28. He had a taste for adventure and the great outdoors.
29. He wants a job that will let him work outdoors.
30. The cool room provided relief from the terrible heat outdoors.