Random good picture Not show
1) The luminous dial on the clock showed five minutes to seven.
2) You may not be the most luminous of people, but as a conductor of light, you are unbeatable.
3) My watch has a luminous dial so I can see it in the dark.
4) The desert was luminous, starkly beautiful.
5) Her large dark eyes were almost luminous.
6) The colours were bright, almost luminous.
7) They painted the door a luminous green.
8) Burnt sienna, with its rich luminous red, makes an ideal colour for adding warmth to natural brick.
9) There is a gleam of luminous gold , where the sinking western sun has found a first direct interstice in the clouds.
10) He fixed me with those luminous,[http://sentencedict.com/luminous.html] empty eyes and his melancholy smile.
11) There are luminous knobs on all the doors in my house.
12) His prose is simple and luminous and quite popular among ordinary readers.
13) Too many legs though, round luminous eyes, and more complicated mandibles than any arachnid Ace had ever seen on Earth.
14) It is bluish-white, and 780 times as luminous as the Sun; its distance is 85 light-years.
15) The luminous star streaks were paling against a milky sky, whose brilliance in-creased moment by moment.
16) Kip drew his eyes down from the luminous dark green peaks that ringed Long Tieng.
17) The stunning luminous display and thickly padded, genuine leather wristband are the height of fashion in any setting.
18) Her eyes were huge[sentencedict.com], almost luminous in the shadowy light.
19) Occasionally he would jab futilely at a passing luminous trail.
20) There is no royal road to science, and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of its steep paths have a chance of gaining its luminous summits.
21) Most clocks and watches in this shop are in luminous paint.
22) He wore a vest top and a pair of luminous shorts to the beach party.
23) She had astonishingly long lashes and lips like ripe cherries, dark red and luminous.
24) In fact, astronomers who conduct such surveys estimate that 95 percent of stars are less luminous than the Sun.
25) It's a good idea to paint your bike with luminous paint so that you are more visible to motorists.
26) The sun was setting behind the black rocks, and the sea was a blaze of luminous colour.
27) Al Nath is a bluish-white star, almost 500 times as luminous as the Sun.
28) These are colossal outbursts: at its peak a supernova may become at least fifteen million times as luminous as the Sun.
29) Lambda is a red K-type star over 5000 times as luminous as the Sun; binoculars show the colour well.
30) So a narrow vertical phosphor strip is all you need: rapid luminous sampling will reconstruct the image as it sweeps past.
More similar words: ominous, aluminum, luminary, aluminium, illuminate, heinous, minor, fuming, ruminate, ruminant, minority, consuming, rumination, no use, terminological, ravenous, cavernous, larcenous, indigenous, gluttonous, monotonously, monotonous, humid, in order, casino, glum, humiliate, cash in on, equinox, lumpy.