Random good picture Not show
(1) A walker fell 80ft from a rocky pinnacle.
(2) Madeleine placed it carefully in the rocky niche.
(3) We drove through a barren, rocky landscape.
(4) They hurried over the rough rocky ground .
(5) The land was too rocky to cultivate.
(6) The Rocky Mountains have rugged mountains and roads.
(7) We explored the rocky caves along the beach.
(8) The road became rocky and steep.
(9) We looked up at the rocky peaks towering above us.
(10) The walkers were making slow progress up the rocky path.
(11) The paths are often very rocky so strong boots are advisable.
(12) At the base of the cliff was a rocky beach.
(13) Their marriage seems a bit rocky.
(14) This chair is a trifle rocky.
(15) Their relationship got off to a rocky start.
(16) There is only one port along this rocky coast.
(17) New England has many trees and thin[sentencedict.com], rocky soil.
(18) The old truck bumped along the rocky road.
(19) We clambered up the steep, rocky slope.
(20) The path continued over rough, rocky ground.
(21) The road zigzags along a rocky coastline.
(22) A rocky headland jutted into the sea.
(23) The stream brawled over a rocky bed.
(24) The company faces a rocky road ahead.
(25) The surrounding countryside is windswept and rocky.
(26) She scrambled along the rocky path.
(27) The sea chafes against the rocky shore.
(28) The castle perches on a high rocky outcrop.
(29) Rangers got off to a rocky start this season.
(30) The land dropped precipitously down to the rocky shore.