Random good picture Not show
(1) There was mockery now in those piercing blue eyes.
(2) There was a tone of mockery in his voice.
(3) This building plan makes a mockery of the government's environmental policy.
(4) He replied with a note of mockery in his voice.
(5) The debate was a mockery. A big yawn.
(6) His smile was full of mockery.
(7) It was a mockery of a trial.
(8) She said that the trial had been a mockery.
(9) The trial was a mockery of justice.
(10) The performance was an utter mockery.
(11) She couldn't stand any more of their mockery.
(12) The trial made a mockery of justice.
(13) There was a hint of mockery in his voice.
(14) This action makes a mockery of the Government's continuing protestations of concern.
(15) This decision makes a mockery of the government's economic policy.
(16) He was provoked by their mockery to say more than he had intended.
(17) The medical examination was a mockery; the doctor hardly looked at the child.
(18) His mockery frightened her and cut her to the bone.
(19) The government has left itself open to mockery and ridicule.
(20) Bill's mockery of his dad's twitch was a bit cruel(sentencedict.com), but it made us laugh.
(21) The trial was a mockery - the judge had decided the verdict before it began.
(22) An embargo without enforcement would be a mockery.
(23) Seeing the mockery in Johnny's eyes, Claire's cheeks flamed.
(24) He had made a mockery of justice.
(25) The Western world is making a mockery of us.
(26) Excluding the Balts would make a mockery of expansion.
(27) A fact confirmed by the mockery in his eyes.
(28) Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate this evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.
(29) The fact that he sent his children to private school makes a mockery of his socialist principles.
(30) The unfair and hasty decision of the court made a mockery of the trial.