Random good picture Not show
1. He's a bit cocky for my liking.
2. I don't like our monitor; he's far too cocky.
3. He was a little bit cocky when he was about 11 because he was winning everything.
4. He's a cocky little man and I don't like him.
5. It's rather difficult for a cocky person to be on good terms with others.
6. The general seemed altogether too cocky.
7. My brother can be a little bit cocky sometimes.
8. Another self portrait of a cocky young man.
9. By this point I had become a cocky pilot on dry asphalt, but snow and ice were something else.
10. A cocky, selfish veteran who loves nothing but his AK-47, Sacha is at home in the cynical ambience of combat.
11. The last thing a cocky little man like Hatton would want was a kind of spiritual suttee.
12. Not cocky young men with roving eyes and a nice taste in girls.
13. He was nervous and cocky at our briefing, the dashing leader of a combat mission to the dreaded Ia Drang.
14. He is a cocky creature who chomps a carrot the way W. C. Fields bit into his cigars: confidently.
15. Oh, he got cocky and only applied to about five schools.
16. But Tranmere, cocky even before the equaliser, played with skill and tenacity.
17. The father in particular became less cocky and unbearable for several days after receiving a dose of Matilda's magic medicine.
18. Not cocky enough not to watch my speed, though, nor to keep looking in the rearview mirror.
19. I had never seen him so cocky, so buoyed up and satisfied with himself.
20. The area is almost back to its cocky self.
21. Their demands were still too cocky and unrealistic.
22. Don't get cocky when you've achieved something.
23. You're just a pathetic teacher(http://Sentencedict.com), cocky bastard!
24. Tom used to be a very cocky young man.
25. For a young man on his first day at work he's remarkably cocky.
26. Not surprisingly, most White House and Clinton political operatives are very cocky about the 1996 election.
27. Guitarist Warren De Martini looks the part - skinny, cocky, codpiece screaming, is all tart and no voice.
28. We decided that we had won in Happy Valley. As the threat of death seemed to subside, we got cocky.
29. Pre, the subject of two movies this year, was brash, cocky, charismatic.
30. She didn't come off well in the interview - she was a bit too cocky, a bit too sure of herself.