Random good picture Not show
(1) I dialled the combination to open my locker.
(2) I deposited my luggage in a locker at the station.
(3) She put Jake's cup away in her bedside locker. Sentencedict.com
(4) Everyone froze like Popsicles in a meat locker.
(5) The locker was whitewashed and smelled of carbolic acid.
(6) Billy dozed in the meat locker.
(7) They stood in front of his locker.
(8) Jody tells them in the locker room.
(9) The locker room is their safe haven.
(10) Rock music boomed from speakers in the locker room.
(11) Would a big eighth-grader shove me into a locker?
(12) An attractive black dressed at the adjacent locker.
(13) She opened a locker and began to undress.
(14) I quickly removed my clothing in the locker room.
(15) By the time the girls gather in the locker room at three, Jody is seething again.
(16) She sits alone in the locker room for a long time, dry-eyed, numb, unthinking.
(17) In the ecstatic Louisville locker room, Brian Kiser celebrated the first game-winning shot of his career.
(18) He was handcuffed and taken to a locker room where he was chained to a metal grille by the arms and legs.
(19) His locker was clogged with reporters, a scene usually reserved for the guy next to him, Magic Johnson.
(20) We had several hours to wait for our train, so we left our bags in a locker, and went to look around the town.
(21) At the swimming pool I put my clothes in a locker.
(22) A woman reporter complained one of them sexually harassed her in the locker room.
(23) A man in the gangway suddenly stood up to reach for something in the overhead locker.
(24) It was George who first proposed that we dry clothes in that locker.
(25) On the other, he has to come up with things to say to the hungry hordes outside the 49ers locker room.
(26) A teenaged Barry Bonds considered him a role model and used to hang around his locker at the old Cleveland Stadium.
(27) He took the steel key and inserted it into locker forty-seven.
(28) He runs around the sideline during games and dominates the locker room when the games are over.
(29) There is the natural tendency, too, for players to circle the wagons in the locker room.
(30) But I also know that a word which is acceptable in the locker room can be entirely inappropriate for the classroom.