Random good picture Not show
1. From short pleasure long repentance.
5. Late repentance is seldom true.
10. Short acquaintance brings repentance.
11. Christ is inviting sinners to repentance.
12. They refused to show repentance for their crimes.
13. The disease allowed no time for a deathbed repentance.
14. They showed no repentance during their trial.
15. He shows no sign of repentance.
16. Considering the signs he showed of genuine repentance[sentencedict.com], we shall deal leniently with him.
17. The book speaks of the need for repentance and atonement.
18. I myself have no feelings of repentance.
19. Apparently her lack of repentance only made me angrier.
20. How seriously is one to take his postwar repentance, his expressions of self-condemnation?
21. Of course, it could not come without national repentance and renewal on a grand scale.
22. This would shock him into repentance so that he would be saved.
23. They were released on parole for showing signs of repentance.
24. This was an extremely violent crime, for which the boy showed no repentance.
25. But he never finds her again, and is imprisoned in his strange mixture of tormented lust and repentance.
26. After the visions she'd become a shepherdess of souls, leading them to Our Lady and to repentance.
27. The practice of meditation and contemplation is life-long, reflecting this daily process of repentance and change at heart.
28. An old man then reproaches Faustus for selling his soul and counsels repentance which Faustus inclines towards.
29. Taylor always strongly opposed the Roman Catholic insistence on the efficacy of deathbed repentance.
30. Hence their punishment was to be achieved through persuading them to repentance and guilt.
More similar words: repent, dependance, happenstance, acquaintance, nonviolent resistance, dependent, preponderance of evidence, penance, stance, interdependent, distance, instance, pittance, substance, independence, repugnance, importance, acceptance, assistance, admittance, reluctance, for instance, resistance, stand a chance, independent, of importance, in the distance, circumstance, be independent of, representative.