Random good picture Not show
1. Hamlet's famous soliloquy, 'To be or not to be ...'
2. We should hope that Hughes, having taken his soliloquy, will one day transcribe more of these asides.
3. My own soliloquy, my own trial came with that offer.
4. Terentia goes offstage, and in a soliloquy, Dycarbas explains his actions.
5. The second actor, the accused, immediately begins a soliloquy of defence.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. The soliloquy was an Elizabethan dramatic convention.
7. A literary composition in the form of a soliloquy.
8. Such expressions in literary works are called as soliloquy.
9. As he made this dreary soliloquy, he had cantered out of Rotten Row into the park.
10. Hamlet's soliloquy is probably the most famous in English drama.
11. Generally, operas start with a soliloquy of an actor introducing himself on his first appearance.
12. But Pauline Daniels has created a whole new interpretation of the uproarious soliloquy.
13. One way of doing this is to use the soliloquy or aside, such flexible resources on the Elizabethan stage.
14. After a while[sentencedict.com], you listen to yourself think aloud so you don't have to listen to the soliloquy next to you.
15. Mrs Hall had very reluctantly to leave the rest of his soliloquy.
16. Perhaps the series eight finale will conclude with the housewives' bodies strewn across the lane, as Mary Alice delivers a soliloquy straight off a tea towel.
17. Logue won't indulge his patient's stuffiness, while Bertie considers Logue a charlatan until a breakthrough moment that involves Hamlet's soliloquy and a recording machine.
18. On the screen, a shadow flickered—a shadow with feet like boxcars and a smile like the last soliloquy of Hamlet.
19. On the screen, a shadow flickered—a shadow with feet like boxcars and a smile like the last soliloquy of Hamlet. He was a tenderfoot.
20. I hope there ain't, but I't'Nation sure of that'said the guard, in gruff soliloquy.
21. The first time the chance, I understand the foreign doctors Maikenina ----- life Soliloquy 1970 started!
22. I discuss the role of mimesis in his work, and the degree to which we can understand these paintings as fragments of dialogue across generations, or as a soliloquy?
More similar words: loquat, eloquent, eloquence, loquacious, colloquial, solid, solicit, gasoline, solidify, solitary, solitude, solicitous, solidification, galileo galilei, lily, lilt, fall ill, baroque, pilot, bail out, bailout, trilogy, perilous, quid pro quo, kilogram, kilometer, philosophy, philosophical, sole, solo.