Similar words: leading, reading, trading, dingy, ceding, landing, ending, dining. Meaning: ['fædɪŋ] n. weakening in force or intensity.
Random good picture Not show
1. Hopes of a peace settlement are now fading.
2. Hopes of settling the conflict peacefully are fading.
3. Fading is true while flowering is past.
4. This custom is slowly fading out.
5. Hopes of a peace settlement were fading fast.
6. In the fading light we saw bats flitting around/about in the garden.
7. Through the total fading away and extinction of craving, decay and death, sorrow, lamentation, suffering, grief, and despair are extinguished.
8. My suntan is already fading.
9. Hopes for the missing men are fading.
10. Hopes of economic recovery are fading.
11. Outside,(sentence dictionary) the light was fading rapidly.
12. Summer was fading into autumn.
13. The king is fading fast.
14. She's fading away rapidly.
15. Hopes of reaching an agreement seem to be fading away.
16. It would deal a fatal blow to his fading chances of success.
17. Hope is fading that the missing child is still alive.
18. In the fading light she could just make out the shape of a tractor.
19. My tan's fading already.
20. He was happy but was fading fast.
21. Much of her memory was fading.
22. They feel the pressure, like everything is fading away.
23. But now even those bright spots may be fading.
24. His rhetoric sounds like the death rattle of a fading leadership.
25. They can withstand extremes of temperature and weather without fading or cracking.
26. She could not distinguish the make and colour of the car in the fading light.
27. The spin doctors are trying to revive the party's fading image.
28. Hopes of a peaceful resolution to the conflict were fading.
29. No matter how soft the light is, it still plays havoc, fading carpets and curtains in every room.
30. The dark silhouette of the castle ruins stood out boldly against the fading light.
More similar words: leading, reading, trading, dingy, ceding, landing, ending, dining, funding, wedding, abiding, including, scalding, demanding, spending, building, boarding, holding out, outstanding, regarding, impending, according, excluding, rewarding, recording, depending, rebuilding, pretending, hand in glove, according to.