Similar words: ailment, film, entailment, helmet, by all means, enrolment, concealment, file. Meaning: [fɪlm] adj. recorded on film; made into a movie.
Random good picture Not show
1) Her eyes filmed over with tears.
2) Kehr's eyes filmed over with tears.
3) The segments are filmed using either local actors or the actual people involved.
4) Her eyes filmed with tears.
5) Some scenes were filmed in slow motion .
6) Thin ice filmed the lake.
7) Most of the scenes were filmed in a studio.
8) The love scenes are sensitively filmed.
9) The show was filmed on location in New York.
10) She filmed her children playing in the garden.
11) The movie was filmed in Ireland.
12) A mist filmed over the stars.
13) He had filmed her life story.
14) The old newsreels were filmed in black and white.
15) They filmed for a week in Spain.
16) Tom filmed his daughter playing in the funfair.
17) As she cried,(http://sentencedict.com/filmed.html) her eyes filmed over.
18) The serial was filmed on location in Italy.
19) A mist filmed over stars.
20) The girls were filmed on CCTV.
21) She was unaware that she was being filmed.
22) Her eyes suddenly filmed over .
23) The police had secretly filmed the conversations.
24) Tom filmed his daughter playing in the garden.
25) The next episode has not yet been filmed.
26) Considering the restrictions under which she filmed, I think she did a commendable job.
27) Two young boys were filmed stealing CDs on the security video.
28) To help themselves learn, they filmed other swimmers in action.
29) The school's campaign has been given an extra edge by being filmed for television.
30) His book reached an even wider audience when it was filmed for television.
More similar words: ailment, film, entailment, helmet, by all means, enrolment, concealment, file, snail mail, refill, defile, filled, fill out, fill up, fillip, fill in, filter, fulfill, profile, filtering, fulfilling, filibuster, armed, famed, media, medal, high profile, the rank and file, medium, median.