Random good picture Not show
1. Large flakes of snow began swiftly to fall.
2. Corn flakes are my favorite.
3. This room needs decorating - flakes of paint keep coming off the walls.
4. Scrape off all the loose flakes of paint before redecorating.
5. The first few flakes of snow started to fall.
6. Poach the fish until it flakes easily.
7. Sand the surface with abrasive paper until no flakes of paint stand proud of the surface.
8. When you squeeze a handful of snow, the flakes cohere to make a snowball.
9. The flakes seem to fuse together and produce ice crystals.
10. The snow was falling in large, flat flakes.
11. She brushed the flakes of dandruff from her shoulder.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. The snow flakes vanished as they touched the ground.
13. Outside snow began to fall in large fat flakes.
14. The flakes of mud would have been carefully removed and put in the rubbish bin in the kitchen.
15. Here and there a few flakes of skin still lingered like the scurf of stars.
16. Flakes of a fatty substance are excreted from glands between the joints on the underside of the worker bee's abdomen.
17. As he watched, the first few flakes of snow came swirling down.
18. It had begun to snow, and small flakes were drifting down to settle on their eyelashes.
19. Stir in the pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute.
20. Dark flakes of snow tumbled past the candlelit windows of the Countess of Ratho's townhouse in Charlotte Square.
21. Sprinkle over the remaining tuna flakes, criss-cross the anchovy fillets on top and garnish the platter with the olives and tomatoes.
22. His corn flakes had probably gone soggy at breakfast too.
23. It had started to snow, huge flakes swirling in the cold evening.
24. Break up chocolate flakes, press some around sides and decorate with strawberries and the remaining chocolate flakes.
25. As they turned the corner, the first flakes of snow fell.
26. These may be quick direct belays on situ pitons or round spikes or flakes.
27. For some reason it began in a thick snowstorm of large white flakes.
28. On top of Crinkle Crags there is a keen wind and occasional flakes of snow swirl round our heads.
29. At first it came down almost lazily, in huge, silent flakes which soon blanketed the frozen ground.
30. Outside, a light snow had begun to fall, whitening the streets with downy flakes.
More similar words: snowflake, make sure, make sense, shakespeare, spokesman, flat, flag, flask, flame, flash, flare up, flavor, flawless, inflamed, afflatus, flash back, inflation, rule of law, camouflage, flamboyant, flagellate, inflammation, inflammatory, flabbergasted, conflagration, due process of law, bake, take, make, awake.