Synonym: appreciate, banquet, delight in, enjoy, feed, like, love, rejoice in, spread, treat. Similar words: feasible, east, least, beast, breast, at least, eastern, northeast. Meaning: [fɪːst] n. 1. a ceremonial dinner party for many people 2. something experienced with great delight 3. a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed 4. an elaborate party (often outdoors). v. 1. partake in a feast or banquet 2. provide a feast or banquet for 3. gratify.
Random good picture Not show
(4) War is death’s feast.
(5) The feast was served by his mother and sisters.
(6) They had a midnight feast in their tent.
(7) After the feast the prince belched hugely.
(8) The poor starve while the rich feast.
(9) A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast.
(10) A contented mind is a perpetual feast.
(11) The children had a midnight feast in their tents.
(12) The king promised to hold a great feast for all his people.
(13) Lunch was a feast of meat and vegetables, cheese, yoghurt and fruit(sentencedict.com), with unlimited wine.
(14) Villagers used to hold a great feast at harvest time.
(15) "What a feast!" she said, surveying all the dishes on the table.
(16) They were happy to partake of our feast, but not to share our company.
(17) The evening was a real feast for music lovers.
(18) The team contains a veritable feast of international talent.
(19) Feast today and fast tomorrow.
(20) Christmas is fixed, but Easter is a movable feast. Sentencedict.com
(21) The children raided the fridge for a midnight feast.
(22) They liquored up at the feast.
(23) Let's have a midnight feast tonight .
(24) Easter is a movable feast.
(25) The Jewish feast of Passover began last night.
(26) The women were busy preparing the wedding feast.
(27) Christmas is an important feast for Christians.
(28) They foraged a pig for the feast.
(29) The play is also a visual feast .
(30) You shouldn't have troubled yourself to prepare such a feast!
More similar words: feasible, east, least, beast, breast, at least, eastern, northeast, southeast, abreast, eastward, eastbound, in the least, not in the least, eastern europe, plaster cast, fear, feather, fealty, defeat, feature, fearful, for fear of, defeated, ease, easy, cease, tease, please, uneasy.