Similar words: curve, purvey, survey, observed, reserved, surveillance, pay up, lay up. Meaning: n. (Sanskrit) an ancient medical treatise summarizing the Hindu art of healing and prolonging life; sometimes regarded as a 5th Veda.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The secrets rely on the expertise of Ayurveda and ancient India herbal beauty lore to restore, maintain and improve on what nature has given us.
(2) In Ayurveda there are no such things as instant relievers, pain killers or antibiotics.
(3) Subject_Topical_Eng: Acupuncture; Chinese Medicine; Ayurveda; Fitness; Homeopathy ; Magnetic Therapy; Miscellaneous; Weight Loss; Aromatherapy; Skin Care; Massage Therapy.
(4) Ayurveda namely a system of health attention that has existed above the Indian subcontinent because hundreds of years.
(5) Detailed texts from Ayurveda (an ancient Indian system of medicine) show how some of these standards correlate with modern science.
(6) The fruit is widely used in Ayurveda which is considered as a remedy for constipation, diarrhea, dysentery and common cold. Sentencedict.com
(7) According to Ayurveda, this should addressed not through antibiotics but through systemic interventions focused on repairing the metabolism.
(8) According to Ayurveda literature, too much "activity" in one's heart will generate adherence, thirst and lust----which will produce negative mental inclination if they can not be met.
(9) The ancient Indian healing system known as Ayurveda can help you answer such questions.
(10) In Ayurveda (and on airplanes!) you always have to make sure that YOU are taken care of first, before you take care of others. Cool?
(11) "New Indian chic" is everywhere, from cuisine to fashion to film, yoga to ayurveda, and this book explores the worldwide upsurge of interest through a wonderful array of contemporary Indian interiors.
(12) Bhushan Patwardhan is director designate of the Institute of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine (IAIM) in Bangalore, India.
(13) The lesson was organised by the Japan Dog Yoga Association at Nippon Ayurveda School in Tokyo.
(14) Other ancient medical systems in other countries, such as Ayurveda in India, offer similar approaches to health.
(15) Other than signature treatments the spa also offers the best in Indian aromatherapy, body scrubs and wraps, Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation as part of the extensive menu.
(16) Trainers assemble about 60 elephants every year in the first week of July for a month of "spa" treatments following the principles of ayurveda, a traditional Indian medicine system.
(17) I have also studied Western anatomy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Japanese Shiatsu, Reiki, and Indian Ayurveda, as complement to yoga.
(18) It will then be expanded to other areas of traditional medicine such as Ayurveda in India and Unani in the Arab world, Robinson Nichol said.
(19) The Himalaya Drug Company is an Indian company specializing in Ayurveda medicine. Readers should exercise their own judgment.
(20) Five thousand patents for traditional medicines have been issued in global trademark offices, 2, 000 of which belong to the Indian ayurveda, unani and siddha systems of medicine.
More similar words: curve, purvey, survey, observed, reserved, surveillance, pay up, lay up, stay up, picayune, curvy, purview, survive, survival, survivor, one day, medal, pedant, pedantry, sedated, dived, pedagogy, pedantic, predator, in the dark, predation, predatory, revived, live down, derived.