Random good picture Not show
1. He was perched on a bar stool, ordering a beer.
2. The little dog jumped over the short stool.
3. He sat on the stool, swinging his legs.
4. He perched on a tall stool by the bar.
5. She pulled up a stool next to me.
6. Bobby had perched himself on a tall wooden stool.
7. I stood the child on a stool so that she could reach the shelf.
8. He hooked his foot under the stool and dragged it over.
9. A stool had been jammed against the door.
10. He hitched himself onto the bar stool.
11. Gail hitched herself up onto the high stool.
12. A young boy is standing on a stool, reaching for a cookie jar, and the stool is about to tip.
13. The stool had a torn, red plastic seat.
14. He hoisted himself onto a high stool.
15. He brushed past, toppling her from her stool.
16. O'Brien sat on a bar stool and leaned his elbows on the counter.
17. He climbed off the step stool and went to the faucet on the side of the rectory.
18. He slid off his stool, hands open, palms outwards.
19. Most often the intervention did not change stool frequency or stool consistency, or both.
20. My legs were propped on a stool.
21. Sitting on a red vinyl padded stool at the breakfast bar, she told us the sad news.
22. The quarters became rank with liquid stool and vomit.
23. I jumped up on a bar stool and began making a speech.
24. She sat in the sofa with her legs propping on a small stool.
25. Andy reeled away from the bar and knocked over his stool.
26. You can have the piano for 60, and I'll throw in the stool as well.
27. You can have the piano for $200,(http://Sentencedict.com) and I'll throw in the stool as well.
28. He straightened up slowly and spun around on the stool to face us.
29. The second important finding from this study is the significant correlation between faecal wet weight and stool fat.
30. Fewer data are available in the case of liquid stool incontinence.