Random good picture Not show
1. The fee charged by the realtor is directly proportional to the price of the property.
2. An award-winning realtor in a fern-green suit.
3. I called the realtor, and he brought over a rich dentist from Philadelphia, and it was done.
4. We had a Realtor call one day who said he wanted to buy 100 statues.
5. We contacted a realtor, Anne Sanford, and told her we wanted to live on a lake.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. TANYA: But doesn't a realtor help with the contract?
7. The realtor said another couple made an offer.
8. And also, the realtor will inspect the house.
9. So I went to a realtor. And I liked this area, the shopping street.
10. Realtor Bob Biller has lived here his entire 69 years.
11. “I told the Realtor, ‘Don't put us in a predominantly white or black neighborhood,’ ” Mrs. Peeples recalled. “And sure enough, we have a biracial kid next door.”
12. A realtor said he got the "sleepover" idea from the television network show "Date My House."
13. My realtor friend kept a framed copy of her Million Dollar Club certificate over her desk.
14. The realtor also with the market, and the consumer carries on the psychological contest.
15. The realtor took her on a walk - through of the apartment.
16. He used to coach high school basketball but now he's a realtor.
17. Halevy was referring in part to so-called "deep Web" sources, such as the databases that sit behind form-driven Web sites like Cars.com or Realtor.com.
18. He will have to pay a commission to the realtor.
19. Properties in Celebration are priced as high as $3.9 million for a six-bedroom, 8,000-square-foot (743 square-meter) mansion on a three-quarter-acre lot, according to Realtor.com.
More similar words: appeal to, altogether, be equal to, altocumulus, dealt, fealty, health, wealth, stealth, wealthy, healthy, desultory, stealthy, healthcare, unhealthy, desultorily, stealthily, commonwealth, healthiness, real, really, realm, unreal, ethereal, cereal, maltreat, realise, realism, reality, realize.