Random good picture Not show
1. A crocodile was lurking just below the surface.
2. Someone was lurking in the shadows.
3. Why are you lurking around outside my house?
4. There's sb. lurking behind that bush.
5. He was lurking slyly in the background.
6. She didn't see the figure lurking behind the bushes.
7. He thought he saw someone lurking above the chamber during the address.
8. There's a suspicious looking man lurking about outside.
9. He's usually lurking somewhere near the bar.
10. Why are you lurking about in the corridor?
11. It seems that old prejudices are still lurking beneath the surface.
12. Many unforeseen dangers may be lurking in the wings.
13. I knew that they must be lurking there somewhere.
14. He was to be found lurking in the band's dressing room whenever they ventured into Mancunian territory, which was often.
15. I have a bunch of hoods lurking around some corner wanting ten thousand pounds that I have not got.
16. Lurking in the background, too, are the constant takeover rumors about the bank, the largest in Florida.
17. Half-facet ... Obispal spotted a lone purestrain Stealer lurking some way down a dismal arcade lined by shuttered clothing stores.
18. But even more of a reprieve was lurking round the corner.
19. But lurking among the logic and the facts the pangs remain.
20. McCoist's header fell invitingly to Hateley, who was lurking on the edge of the Leeds penalty area.
21. The villagers reported that the lion from the zoo was still lurking close to.
22. Before Edward had time to simmer down he was buttonholed by Mrs Willmot, who had been lurking.
23. In the patchy moonlight filtering down through the latticework of branches above, he could see no lurking figures.
24. We scudded over the Dorus Mhor which was conveniently quiescent, its frothing tidal step lurking in the depths.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Not a bit of pepper, either, unless that green thing lurking under a leaf was one.
26. But potentially devastating revelations about big-money transfer deals in soccer are apparently lurking in Sugar's evidence.
27. Here he meets Farrakhan face to face and finds humanity lurking under the firebrand image, along with intelligence and charm.
28. I peered in, checking the base of the curtains where a hamster might be lurking.
29. A faint tinkle of metal told me that Shep was lurking there in his kennel and I slowed my steps.
30. Real racism is bad enough: there's no need to see it lurking everywhere.
More similar words: parking, working hour, parking lot, hardworking, the working class, fucking, kingdom, banking, milking, breaking, striking, smoking gun, undertaking, looking glass, breathtaking, in a manner of speaking, murky, turkey, lure, lurid, allure, failure, living thing, kind, akin, kind of, look in, break in, check in, kindred.