Random good picture Not show
1. We were shouting for an encore.
2. The violinist got an enthusiastic encore.
3. The band came back onstage for an encore.
4. Lang's final encore last night was "Barefoot".
5. They did a few old hits as/for an encore.
6. The audience called for an encore.
7. She topped off her performance with a dazzling encore.
8. She played a Chopin waltz as an encore.
9. For an encore,(sentencedict.com/encore.html) he sang an unaccompanied folk song.
10. You'll never get an encore if you perform like that!
11. The soloist brought the house down with encore for his impressive voice.
12. But what could you do for an encore?
13. Ringo Starr played drums in the two-song encore.
14. Dry ice appears for the encore.
15. He took encore after encore until the thinning crowd finally disappeared into the dark autumn evening.
16. And this band were just getting encore after f***ing encore; it was really good stuff, a real grunge-fest.
17. The violinist got an encore.
18. Encore couples have established careers instead of student loans.
19. The maestro assented to the request for an encore.
20. The second encore is Johann Strauss II's Blue Danube Waltz, whose introduction is interrupted by applause of recognition from the audience.
21. She repeated the waltz as an encore, eg at a piano recital.
22. One can also say, notwithstanding, that there isn't any discordance regarding what still (encore)—according to my title this year—directs the game.
23. The audience cheered as the band walked onstage for another encore.
24. It was supposed to be a prison riot, but it looked more like an encore from the hottest show on Broadway.
25. For there was no doubt about her success that night, and for the encore this time, she came on alone.
26. The club now hopes the band will return for an encore on March 22.
27. The film charts the efforts of a dodgy theatre manager trying to lure the singer back for a last encore.
28. He offered Gedge a bet that they would play an encore again sometime in the next five years, but he refused.
29. Las Vegas entertainment observers know of Dilaudid as a contributing factor in the death of Wynn's friend and Encore headliner Danny Gans in May 2009.
30. We go offstage and come back for the convention of the encore.
More similar words: incorporeal, rancor, concord, core, incorrect, score, incorporate, incorrigible, encomium, incorporation, encourage, encompass, corporeal, encounter, encouraging, in consequence, encouragement, inconsistency, in consequence of, ten commandments, intelligence agency, income, in common, uncouth, cor, raincoat, incomplete, uncover, income tax, concoct.