Random good picture Not show
1. King: Comparisons with you are odorous.
2. The problem of odorous water was solved fairly simply, but it also demonstrated the basic simplicity and robustness of the system.
3. Consequently, the more odorous molecules adsorbed, the more the odour is removed.
4. If a person continually inhales odorous air, fatigue sets in, due to the adaptation of the nervous responses to the stimuli.
5. Odorous pollutants can cause minor annoyance.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
6. Any odorous stockpiled material left in excess of two days shall be covered with tarpaulin sheets.
7. Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where Ican walk undisturbed.
8. All the paints are odorous, but we will try our best to reduce the odor.
9. A heavily brocaded blanket pushed towards the bottom of the bed reveals drying pools of odorous urine.
10. This can in fact be quite useful in some circumstances such as where a person works in an odorous environment.
11. Storage : Clean, dry, at ambient temperature, away from odorous materials. open bags must be properly re - sealed.
12. Feeble steps were heard on the stairs, and an old man, tall and frail, odorous of pipe smoke, with shaggy, unkept gray hair and a dingy beard, tobacco stained about the mouth, entered uncertainly.
13. The catalytic activated carbon deodorizing device was used for purifying odorous gases in sewage pumping station.
14. Never had they noticed the roses so vivid, the willow - herb so meadow - sweet so odorous and pervading.
15. The author, Jeff Eisenberg, is the CEO of Pest Away Inc., a New York City–based company that is championing the fight against the wingless, odorous, red-bodied, bloodsucking Cimex lectularius.
More similar words: malodorous, odoriferous, amorous, vigorous, humorous, timorous, glamorous, herbivorous, omnivorous, carnivorous, odorless, borough, factor out, thorough, thoroughly, rouse, arouse, onerous, fibrous, rousseau, numerous, generous, ponderous, dangerous, ludicrous, torturous, dexterous, boisterous, disastrous, vociferous.