Random good picture Not show
3. His speech was a powerful spur to action.
4. This book is a spur to the child's imagination.
5. International competition is a spur to modernization.
6. She went to London on the spur of the moment.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. A few encouraging words might provide just the spur she needs.
8. The spur branches away here from the main line.
9. Such stories serve as a spur to children's imagination.
10. The crowd's reaction only acted as a spur.
11. It provided the spur to further research.
12. Lower taxes would spur investment and help economic growth.
13. The research provided a spur for reform.
14. On the spur of the moment, they decided to hold a fancy dress party.
15. We just jumped in a car on the spur of the moment and drove to the seaside.
16. This report could spur some buying in corn futures when the market opens today.
17. It is the bridle and spur that makes a good horse.
18. I phoned him up on the spur of the moment.
19. Even a small success would spur me on to greater effort.
20. It was said on the spur of the moment and I meant no disrespect to anybody.
21. Auschwitz Central was no mere spur or siding.
22. You rally to spur you into action.
23. And that will spur more customers to buy phones.
24. He must have cooked up his scheme on the spur of the moment.
25. We would often decide what to play on the spur of the moment.
26. This has forced airlines to discount fares heavily in order to spur demand.
27. Their attitude, rather than reining him back, only seemed to spur Philip on.
28. The manager said that the team's win on Saturday would be a spur to even greater effort this season.
29. Criticism can be of great use; we may not like it at the time, but it can spur us on to greater things.
30. They admitted they had taken a vehicle on the spur of the moment.