Random good picture Not show
1. I can't dance to music without a good rhythm.
2. He had no sense of rhythm whatsoever.
3. Metropolitan residents are used to fast rhythm.
4. He beat out a jazz rhythm on the drums.
5. He can't seem to play in rhythm.
6. It's a funky sort of rhythm.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Drums are basic to African rhythm.
8. The boat rocked up and down in rhythm with the sea.
9. The drummer beat out a steady rhythm while we marched.
10. The trace showed a normal heart rhythm.
11. A regular rhythm pulsated in our ears.
12. I love his use of rhyme and rhythm.
13. Every dance has its own rhythm.
14. He launched into a rhythm vigorously.
15. He whistled the tune and tapped out the rhythm.
16. She started moving to the rhythm of the music.
17. His poem has a pleasing rhythm.
18. They drummed a rhythm for dancers.
19. Drums and cymbals beat out a solemn rhythm.
20. Rhythm and blues mutated into rock and roll.
21. She soon settled into a regular rhythm.
22. Her feet made a steady rhythm on the pavement.
23. She was besotted by rhythm.
24. Jim liked the rhythm of agricultural life.
25. There's rhythm in her movements.
26. Stress and rhythm are important in speaking English.
27. I like music with a good rhythm.
28. She rippled a lively rhythm on the violin.
29. Tidying the house in the morning fell into an easy rhythm.
30. The music suddenly changed from a smooth melody to a staccato rhythm.