Random good picture Not show
(1) Momentous events are taking place in the US.
(2) The momentous news was that war had begun.
(3) In that year, two momentous discoveries were made.
(4) Whether or not to move overseas was a momentous decision for the family.
(5) His colleagues all recognized that this was a momentous occasion .
(6) It was one of those momentous events that cause a sea change in public attitudes.
(7) The past few years have witnessed momentous changes throughout Eastern Europe.
(8) Something momentous was bound to happen soon.
(9) In the physical sciences alone, there were momentous changes.
(10) So momentous, so fragile, so transient.
(11) Such a thing would have momentous implications.
(12) The momentous day ended with fireworks.
(13) Meanwhile a momentous event took place in the lobby.
(14) We feel uneasy at momentous events.
(15) Indeed[http://sentencedict.com/momentous.html], 1989 was a momentous year.
(16) Most of the work for this momentous event was carried out by a sub-committee for which no records exist.
(17) Able leaders inspire groups engaged in less momentous projects as well.
(18) All were momentous events that will never be forgotten, least of all by the men and women who fought in them.
(19) Those three momentous days still play a powerful role in the national psyche.
(20) But last night's momentous happenings had shattered those feelings into tiny pieces.
(21) It was in Glasgow, however, that many momentous events were taking place.
(22) The actual historical time when that momentous dawn could be said to have occurred is unknown as an historical fact.
(23) I am deeply honoured to be invited to this momentous occasion.
(24) Henceforth she must carry on from where she had started that momentous morning in Goddy's office.
(25) So he made what turned out to be a momentous decision.
(26) In the long term, this final measure was the most momentous of all.
(27) At the time, our department was going through some momentous changes.
(28) The external skeleton has one incidental quality which has had momentous results.
(29) An opposite movement occurs with the elements of oppressive heat and smell on that same momentous fourth floor.
(30) Of course there are many questions about how we interpret these lists of letters, but it's a momentous occasion.
More similar words: moment, momentum, in a moment, momentary, at the moment, for the moment, at this moment, mentor, tournament, foment, comment on, not to mention, establishment of, in touch, point out, count out, commencement, amendment, keep in touch, come into, entailment, enticement, resentment, entertainment, sentiment, riotous, circuitous, solicitous, iniquitous, ubiquitous.