Random good picture Not show
1. Pollard continues to languish in prison.
2. She continues to languish in a foreign prison.
3. The housing market continues to languish.
4. The children soon began to languish in the heat.
5. Large organisations languish and die because the top executives listen only to echoes.
6. Others will languish and die shortly because of lack proper food.
7. She never ignored him, or let him languish in his infirmities.
8. While many other businesses languish in the early days of a new year, gyms and match-makers are likely to be hopping.
9. Archimonde : Your soul will languish for eternity.
10. Yells: Your soul will languish for eternity.
11. Your soul will languish for eternity.
12. New inventions often languish in the laboratory for years.
13. New products languish on the drawing board.
14. Than languish in his slow - chapp'd power.
15. Judah mourns, her cities languish ; they for the land ,(sentencedict.com) and a cry goes up from Jerusalem.
16. Judah mourns, her cities languish ; they wail for the land a cry goes up from Jerusalem.
17. In the Tower of London, prisoners used to languish in chains, cold, and darkness.
18. And they neglect an equally dire risk: A minimum wage that is too low leaves people to languish on welfare.
19. Meanwhile, it apparently was consistent with their policy for the girls to languish in a foster home.
20. The more enterprising economies experience a gain whilst industries located in less enterprising countries languish.
21. A casualty of reorganisation at Reed, she has not been allowed to languish in the cold for very long.
22. Electronic records or resources can not be left to languish unattended, they require continual attention.
23. Many educators say parents should crack down on their teenagers'jobs if grades start to languish.
24. No one knows for certain how many refugees wander the world today, or languish in camps without a permanent place of settlement.
25. We say we believe in equal opportunity but then stand idle while millions of American children languish in poverty.
26. Study no regrets ! Consumers have for the Iraqi languish.
27. This is an eternal regret handed down from generation to generation and you are only one of those who languish for flowers.
28. This is an eternal regret handed down from generation to generation and you are only one of those who languish for followers.
29. Chicken sales are down at markets and restaurants, and caged birds languish unsold in pet shops.
30. What achievements can not be said, what of it languish, the daily live without substantial simple.
More similar words: anguish, languid, distinguish, distinguished, linguist, linguistic, sanguine, language, guise, disguise, hang up, harangue, vanguard, slang, triangular, relinquish, relinquishment, guile, guilty, cruise, guitar, beguile, hung up, engulf, ring up, altruism, guidance, bring up, on guard, guideline.