Random good picture Not show
1. The comments cast a slur on her character.
2. This is yet another slur on the integrity of the Metropolitan Police.
3. The newscaster's speech began to slur.
4. The drug made her speak with a slur.
5. How dare she cast a slur on my character?
6. Be careful. Don't slur your shirt.
7. She tried to keep her reputation free from slur.
8. The joke was seen as a slur against the mentally ill.
9. His comments cast a slur on the integrity of his employees.
10. He took the remarks as a slur on his reputation.
11. She had dared to cast a slur on his character.
12. Milton regarded her comment as a slur on his country.
13. Your accusation of bribe-taking is a slur which I shall never forgive.
14. That's no slur when there's thousands homeless through the crimes of the property dealers.
15. When Lionel is tired he tends to slur his words.
16. If the neurons control speech, words slur and become increasingly imprecise.
17. Mr Lloyd's comments are also a slur against those suffering from ill health.
18. How dare the hon. Gentleman cast a slur on the training arrangements currently in place in this country?
19. No such slur is permitted in Beijing.
20. Any suggestion that I accepted bribes would be a monstrous slur.http://Sentencedict.com
21. The drug affected her vision and made her speak with a slur.
22. They are convinced anti-Diana stories are being deliberately leaked from within the Palace as part of an undercover slur campaign.
23. California winemakers are now in the process of turning that ethnic slur on its head.
24. In modern notation it would be marked with horizontal dashes under a slur.
25. After just a couple of drinks, she starts to slur.
26. With intense anger, I repeat, how dare she cast a slur on my character?
27. And before the letters flood in from feminists, neither is this meant as a slur on womankind.
28. Or should I be offended by the implicit ethnic slur?
29. Although Rigeon, Wright's stage representation, made no mistakes, Wright disliked the slur on scientific doctoring.
30. And she hoped Nigel wouldn't take it as a slur on his driving.