Random good picture Not show
1. He is a wholehearted friend of mine.
2. The Government deserves our wholehearted support for having taken a step in this direction.
3. Montgomery's new style of leadership met with Leslie's wholehearted approval.
4. The plan was given wholehearted support.
5. It deserves the wholehearted support of the entire House.
6. You have my wholehearted support.
7. Paul Ince escapes criticism for his usual wholehearted endeavours and determined talking.
8. Throughout the 1630s he continued to lend his wholehearted support to the Arminian takeover of his church.
9. The Sainsbury plans have received wholehearted support from borough councillors anxious to attract a prestigious development to the Grange Road site.
10. She is the same wholehearted trouper she has been through war and peace for three generations.
11. We Bing to sincerely awaiting your wholehearted cooperation!
12. Wholehearted service makes you felt delicate considerateness and care.
13. Why not find the wholehearted person who loves me?
14. The masses give wholehearted support to this policy.
15. He set an example of wholehearted service to the people.
16. This opera finely brings out his spirit of wholehearted dedication to the revolution.
17. Wholehearted indignation and went from the Internet,(http://Sentencedict.com) will soon gather together.
18. Munchie gives me the same wholehearted greeting no matter how long I have been away.
19. Further, this book received the whole wholehearted cooperation of Bethune's medical colleagues.
20. Devote wholehearted effort without calculating who does or gains more.
21. Make oneself handsome and others happy. Wholehearted service makes you felt delicate considerateness and care.
22. The senator's party gave its wholehearted support to her presidential candidacy.
23. A wholehearted attitude and outlook, brimming with confidence towards a higher goal.
24. EXAMPLE: teacher wrote a wholehearted letter of recommendation favoring the talented student.
25. Conscience ensures wholehearted devotion to justice and benefiting the public.
26. This discovery filled their hearts with joy but also promoted the most willing and wholehearted sacrifice.
27. During the 1987 mutiny he was conspicuous in not giving wholehearted support to the then chief coach, Dan Topolski.
28. In future, we will continually carry forward our plant spirits: factuality, innovation, wholehearted service and improvement.
29. Our managing rennet is equality and mutual benefit, quality first, credit utmost, wholehearted cooperation.
30. The customers can be rest assured because of our professional and wholehearted work.
More similar words: wholeheartedly, hearten, lose heart, dishearten, heartening, move heaven and earth, rehearse, rehearsal, heart, at heart, by heart, headquarters, heart and soul, heartbroken, state-of-the-art, state of the art, forehead, whole, hole, white heat, as a whole, make headway, in the heat of, asshole, barter, wholesale, choleric, on the whole, loophole, charter.