Random good picture Not show
1. The President confirmed him as Undersecretary of State.
2. These organizational units typically represent undersecretary commands.
3. He went to the Pentagon in 1969 as undersecretary and then secretary of the Navy in the Nixon and Ford administrations.
4. Oshima is the U.N. undersecretary for humanitarian affairs and emergency relief, who has been dispatched to look around.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. Mr Fred Ikle, who was President Reagan's undersecretary of defence for policy, has always had his doubts.
6. Xu Zuyuan of undersecretary of the Ministry of Communication chaired an informal discussion.
7. Zhao Xi of Electricity Department undersecretary, attends a meeting and answered a reporter to quiz.
8. He has also worked as Under - Secretary undersecretary of the Treasury Department for International Affairsinternational affairs.
9. The new president's appointee for Undersecretary of Defense for Policy, Michele Flournoy, was asked about that at her Senate confirmation hearing on Thursday.
10. Lu Jijun undersecretary thinks, the electronic commerce industry of our country still stems from primary level.
11. Wang Zhibao's undersecretary chaired an opening ceremony personally, made important speech.
12. He has also worked as Under Secretary undersecretary of the Treasury Department for Internationla Affairsinternational affairs.
13. Hu Yadong of railway ministry undersecretary attended signing ceremony and make a speech.
14. Du Qinglin Agriculture's minister and's undersecretary attends the meeting, made important speech.
15. She has served the Energy Department as deputy undersecretary for defense nuclear nonproliferation and assistant secretary for nonproliferation and national security.
16. He has also worked as undersecretary of the Treasury Department for international affairs.
17. Francesca Martini, an undersecretary within Italy's welfare ministry, said the government wanted an official register of surgeons qualified to perform plastic surgery drawn up.
18. Railway ministry undersecretary, iron connected Qing Hua of company president Cai to chair the meeting.
19. He has also as undersecretary the Treasury Department for international affairs.
20. Comrade Jiang Tong, Yandong's undersecretary and relative of Liu Laoquan body: You are good!
21. Councils have been discussing the proposal since a meeting last year with transport undersecretary Patrick McLoughlin.
22. He was President Clinton's last Treasury, at the same time that Tim Geithner was undersecretary.
23. The administrative operation of the puppet regime was achieved through office of general services and undersecretary system.
24. Paul is the Shenandoah Valley real estate and real estate buyer in Frederick County, Virginia, and Undersecretary of " the " experts and the Winchester home.
25. Taking part for the first time was a senior American envoy , Undersecretary of State William Burns.
More similar words: secretary, undersell, secret, in secret, open secret, understand, misunderstood, understanding, under suspicion, misunderstanding, retard, monetary, dietary, persecute, underground, intersect, get around, proprietary, under, thunder, underway, under way, founder, plunder, undergo, blunder, maunder, fall under, flounder, undercut.