Random good picture Not show
1. The veranda was boarded in.
2. Every evening we sat on the veranda watching the sun go down.
3. Their guests sipped drinks on the veranda.
4. She sat in the shade on the veranda.
5. After dinner(sentencedict.com/veranda.html), we sat talking on the veranda.
6. The veranda was equipped with heavy wooden rain doors that were kept closed at night.
7. The prisoner was hauled out to the veranda.
8. The handkerchief fell on the veranda floor.
9. They had their usual pre-dinner sherry on the veranda and then entered the dining-room.
10. Then he crawled to the edge of the veranda and threw it into the chaparral.
11. I missed my Mbarara veranda, having to write up my journal on a table dragged into the garden at State House.
12. They stood on the veranda and admired the view and praised what Oliver had been able to do with the old cottage.
13. As I approached the veranda, three people got up from what appeared to be an early evening nap and came outside.
14. Under a wooden veranda lay a spread of carpets and divans.
15. The veranda was on the ground floor and the gallery above has been preserved and strengthened.
16. Beneath the flowering plants were slats of the veranda half eaten by ants or crumbling with tropical humidity.
17. They had their coffee and tea on the veranda.
18. There is spacious private veranda outside the stateroom.
19. Attached to the front of the house, there was a large veranda.
20. Down the bottom between the way out to the veranda and the toilets.
21. You can eat inside with air conditioning if you wish but most people prefer the veranda overlooking the Key.
22. We got a bamboo-wallah to build them two cages and hung them from hooks on the veranda.
23. Noise was already filtering through from the lounge and the veranda, where the house guests had gathered.
24. She found Colin asleep on a rattan lounger on the veranda of his cottage in Holetown.
25. I used to watch the women set out to work as I ate my breakfast on the wooden veranda.
26. The sun was very bright; flies and insects buzzed on the littered veranda.
27. No one had poured coffee yet, and the silence on the veranda was now very tense.
28. That silhouette leaning over the railing of the darkened veranda just beyond her window was definitely his.
29. I put some plants into old paint pots and hung them from the joists in the veranda roof.
30. They sat up a good while, watching the stars swarm along the edge of the veranda roof.
More similar words: ever and anon, over and over again, over and over, severance, perseverance, far and away, miranda rule, veteran, per annum, overall, tolerant, average, several, exuberant, utterance, itinerant, boomerang, temperance, tolerance, coverage, veracity, exuberance, on average, the rank and file, modus operandi, intolerance, one after another, superannuation, transferable, reverberate.