Random good picture Not show
1. You can customize the software in several ways.
2. You can customize the behavior of the Asynchronous Server and hence re-brand it by defining your own command set for invoking services.
3. Cruise lines work with wedding planners to customize ceremonies.
4. General Motors will customize Cadillacs for special clients.
5. A Graph Window is used to build and customize graphs based on data from the Notebook window.
6. The goal is to customize content for a California audience, a feature that Pac Bell hopes will give it an edge.
7. You can customize links by displaying them as underlined and/or in a special color.
8. Fathers should customize each to their own particular needs and situation.
9. But you can customize that to receive updates less or more frequently.
10. Allows you to customize the decimal format pattern.
11. Annotations Pane: Add and customize annotations specifying widget functionality.
12. Combination Armoire that you can customize to fit room.
13. Describe how the players can customize the multiplayer experience.
14. To change system or user locale settings, click Customize.
15. Customize corresponding testing criteria and procedures for different products.
16. The Position page has advanced options to customize text.
17. You can customize the toolbar to personalize your workspace.
18. I need to customize the existing template "webby 2" to look more professional and different , showing online members scroller and popular members scroller.
19. Custom key assignments are made in the Customize Keyboard dialog box.
20. You can customize the name of the Desktop Shortcuts folder.
21. GDS lets you customize many other things as well, including control over every part of the serialization process, and support for special types.
22. Users can customize of specifications the products of the length.
23. This is one way to customize the information you display via PDI.
24. A menu system makes Screen Scenes easy to control and customize.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Ana Teasdale, another trainer, said the Komen group will do more training and customize it for different audiences, including translating additional materials into Arabic.
26. While the filter file is designed to be parameterizable through the use of param or paramDef elements, in real customer applications it is not practical to customize this file at runtime.
27. If you are an Emacs user, you have most likely added your own macros and shortcuts to customize it for your style.
28. As well as providing custom data to the Visualiser, you can also customize the drawing style of the columns and the colors used for the stripes.
29. Gadgets typically have a view mode, which presents the application function, and a customize mode, which lets users modify gadget settings to customize the gadget based on their personal preferences.
30. These governors also allow for some user tuning so you can customize and easily change the frequency scaling.