Synonym: antic, cavort, frolic, hop, jump, leap, play, prank, romp, skip, trick. Similar words: escape, landscape, scapegoat, tape, rape, paper, agape, grape. Meaning: ['keɪpə] n. 1. any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis 2. pickled flower buds used as a pungent relish in various dishes and sauces 3. a crime (especially a robbery) 4. a playful leap or hop 5. gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement 6. a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement. v. jump about playfully.
Random good picture Not show
1) The children cut a caper in the yard.
2) He's involved in some sort of organized crime caper.
3) I'm too old for this sort of caper.
4) The whole incident started as an innocent caper.
5) I'd like to know what caper he is up to now.
6) He cut a little celebratory caper in the middle of the road.
7) This buddy/action caper will be released in December.
8) What's your little caper?
9) We will have to wait and see whether caper berries take over when fromagefrais and raspberry vinegar are exhausted.
10) In 1977,(http://sentencedict.com/caper.html) he pleaded guilty to one caper and was sentenced to jail.
11) The hedgehog caper had somehow affected his pattern of sleep and he was wide awake at six, with nowhere to go.
12) Dido: a mischievous prank or antic; a caper.
13) The girl's caper cost her a twisted ankle.
14) The whole caper was unnecessary, in his view.
15) The morphological characteristics(sentencedict.com), biological characteristics and adaptability of caper spurge are reported.
16) He is plan his next caper stick up of the city bank.
17) He is planning his next caper -- the stick - up of the city bank.
18) He cut a caper to show how happy he was.
19) Somebody could cut a caper seriously, but be serious in fun.
20) A call to the police should put an end to their little caper.
21) Even at Sunday River, despite the publicity surrounding the Godson caper, there have been no other such incidents.
22) Stealing an inflatable King Kong may have been a student caper.
23) When you had impression of a lily-white , you can allow facial expression above cheer caper.
24) She served six months in prison for the helicopter caper.
25) Effects of different fertilizer treatments on biological and economic yield was preliminary studied in caper spurge.
26) What a mess we were in at the end of this caper — hair, eyes, cheeks and neck covered in treacle.
27) Oven baked seabass fillet and eggplant with battered artichoke, cepe mushroom, parsley, and caper anchovy paste.
28) Pearl, looking at this bright wonder of a house, began to caper and dance, and imperatively required that the whole breadth of sunshine should be stripped off its front, and given her to play with.
29) Pitt's Fight Club physique was put to good use in Guy Ritchie's 2001 crime caper Snatch, in which he played, of all things, an Irish gypsy bare-knuckle boxer.