Random good picture Not show
1. The government is pursuing a policy of non-intervention.
2. Generally, I think the policy of non-intervention is the correct one.
3. The British government may have to abandon its policy of non-intervention .
4. As with contemporary campaigns around the criminal law, the state opted for a neutral course of non-intervention.
5. By the end of August, non-intervention was officially a reality.
6. Judy Dunn has reviewed several studies of parental intervention and non-intervention.
7. While Ionia was slowly beaten down, the question of intervention or non-intervention kept Athens painfully divided.
8. My center nonintervention concerns the ruling of civil rights and interests.
9. Unlike the U.S., China doesn't aspire to remake the world: Its longstanding mantra is "nonintervention" in the internal affairs of other countries.
10. The challenge for China is its policy of nonintervention .
11. China's commitment to nonintervention means that it doesn't inquire closely into the internal arrangements of others.
12. In addition, the nonintervention condition of screw arris of the stirring shafts is obtained and the screw parameter of stirring shaft is optimized.
13. Lula altered Brazil's long-standing policy of nonintervention and got involved in conflicts in Haiti, Honduras and most controversially Iran.
14. The researchers randomized 87 men with biopsy-documented prostate cancer to an experimental group or a nonintervention control group.
15. However, since Kato Takaaki set up a cabinet, its diplomatic policy changed to coordination with Euro-America and nonintervention of Chinese internal affairs.
16. Hearsay says to be in before cooperating with Hua Dengguo border, li Jinji raised a requirement: The practical government of company of nonintervention of venture capital investment.
16. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
17. Libya has been a major test for China's longstanding foreign policy of nonintervention.
18. The design parameters and important structural problems such as the nonintervention condition, continuous transmission condition and segistration coefficient are discussed in detail as well.
19. Its highly capitalist economy is heavily based on service industries, and thrives under a long-standing policy of government nonintervention .
20. This paper analyzes the consequences of implementing the supervision policy and the reasons of supervision policy have replaced the nonintervention policy to be the dominant in history.
21. Failure or refusal to become involved, especially in the affairs of another nation; nonintervention.
22. And Yang Hua hill is determined the reason of nonintervention check-up center, "It is to do not form competition with the hospital " .
23. It explains the validity of the intervention measure through comparing the result between intervention and nonintervention.
24. Free and honest trade has always been the best way to do that, without fail. Not understanding the benefits of peace, freedom, and nonintervention will always bring about catastrophe.
25. A few years ago, almost no Chinese scholar challenged the principle of nonintervention, of infringing on the sovereignty of other nations.
More similar words: interventionism, intervention, intervening, intervene, intention, intentionally, invention, constitutional convention, prevention, convention, internal revenue service, ventilation, conventional, contention, fervent, interaction, intercontinental, contravention, interruption, interjection, unconventional, fervently, interrogation, international, interpretation, interpellation, conventionalized, internalization, bone of contention, a bone of contention.