Similar words: shriek, shrieking, shrink, shrimp, shrill, shrivel, shrinkage, eke. Meaning: [ʃrɪːk] adj. uttered in a shrill scream as of pain or terror.
Random good picture Not show
1. The ship whistle shrieked to leave.
2. The answer shrieked at her .
3. She shrieked and leapt from the bed.
4. He shrieked her name as he fell.
5. He shrieked a long, wordless cry.
6. The audience shrieked with laughter.
7. She shrieked that she wanted to go home then.
8. 'I'll kill you,' Anne shrieked at him.
9. "Stop it! Stop it!" shrieked Jane.
10. He all but shrieked when he saw her.
11. Marta shrieked and started stamping on the cockroach.
12. The rod bent double, the reel shrieked and ratcheted.
13. I tried to apologize, but he just shrieked abuse at me.
14. She shrieked in terror.
15. We shrieked with laughter when we realized how stupid we'd been.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. 'Look out!' he shrieked.
17. He shrieked in agony.
18. With every jar of the carriage, the children shrieked with excitement.
19. She shrieked in fright.
20. 'I'm pregnant,' she shrieked.
21. She shrieked in fear.
22. "Keep away from me!" she shrieked.
23. She almost shrieked when he removed the lid.
24. The whole place shrieked: Make Do.
25. Penitents shrieked and the healed cried in rapture.
26. Bella turned and shrieked his name.
27. A woman shrieked at the child; then she was hit, too.
28. Miranda shrieked with laughter.
29. The words shrieked like tormented ghosts in the dark recesses of Mowbray's soul.
30. Ma Katz shrieked like a wounded eagle, and the knife clattered to the floor.