Similar words: position, composition, supposition, imposition, opposition, disposition, proposition, positioning. Meaning: n. (linguistics) the placing of one linguistic element after another (as placing a modifier after the word that it modifies in a sentence or placing an affix after the base to which it is attached).
Random good picture Not show
1. And it doesn't abbreviate the term "postposition".
2. The difference in effect of motor preposition or postposition on axle weight transfer suspended on frame is not obvious.
3. Chapter Three is about postposition system of Pinghua and Yue dialect in the South of Guangxi.
4. The author described its postposition system and analyzed its undeveloped characteristic.
5. This paper introduced the postposition -uniformity concept of theinfinitesimal series, with the aid of it provided a rule of sum formula limit.
6. According to homogeneous coordinate transition model, the postposition processing algorithm in multi-axis numerical control machining is deduced.
7. The quantity of the manufacturing instructions produced by postposition function is usually large.
8. As a rule, the locative postposition only modifies inanimate nouns.
9. And by a machine configure file, the General postposition process is dealed with.
10. The postpositions in Tong Jin-pu dialect of Ci Li, Hunan can be divided into thematic postposition and auxiliary postposition from the syntax classification.
11. This text introduced the postposition dispose technology for NC machining programming, and how to process the technology in contemporary condition.
12. This electronic dictionary consists of six parts, they are adverbs part, postposition part, conjunction part, mood word's part, enchoing word' parts, model word' part and so on.
13. It is ripe in technology and doable in practice that one old condensing turbine with proper parameter is remade to be postposition turbine of the back extraction pressure turbine.
14. The waterlogging caused by excessive rainfall of the special design of postposition ties all and circuit system, those who let a kitchen have kind of high-tech immediately is doughty pack.http://sentencedict.com/postposition.html
15. In this experiment the energy response are compared to bulb prefixing through flow pump and bulb postposition through flow pump.
16. It is ripe in technology and doable in practice that one old condensing turbine with proper parameter is remade to be postposition t...
17. In the aspect of general analysis, the study includes the calculation model, the postposition flatness of bearing-time sequence and the simulation evaluation of tracking.
More similar words: position, composition, supposition, imposition, opposition, disposition, proposition, positioning, juxtaposition, predisposition, postpone, postponed, postponement, positive, positively, deposit, opposite, repository, transition, acquisition, inquisition, spanish inquisition, supposing, imposing, opposing, poster, posture, postman, posting, post-war.