Random good picture Not show
1) You must have a guarantor in order to get a visa to enter the country.
2) The United Nations will act as guarantor of the peace settlement.
3) The guarantor of good government was the influence of public opinion.
4) The mortgage made Mrs. Jones personally liable, as guarantor, to pay the ￡1,000.
5) The successor to the guarantor had a branch in London and deducted tax on paying sums under the guarantee.
6) In such an event the guarantor should give covenants not only to the landlord but also to the tenant.
7) The original lessee was not merely a guarantor or surety.
8) He acted as my guarantor.
9) Or someone can sign with us as a guarantor.
10) Body Language is foundation! Personal Management is guarantor!
11) "Surety" includes a guarantor or other secondary obligor.
12) Is a personal guarantor enough to get a loan?
13) What material should be a guarantor to the banks?
14) Confidence is the first guarantor in learning English!
15) The guarantor of the student could be an individual adult with domicile and permanent employment in China,(http://sentencedict.com/guarantor.html) or a lawful institution in China.
16) All of the obligations of the Guarantor hereunder shall be joint and several.
17) You can't become his guarantor if you go there without money in your hands "
18) To guarantor, the behavior of renter will become decisive factor it will undertake contingent liability.
19) This possibility ran counter to much nineteenth-century political theory, which stressed that the State was the only guarantor of personal safety.
20) He says it may cost the council a lot, but they're only acting as guarantor.
21) In the mid-1970s a young woman went to a shop to rent a television set and was required to provide a guarantor.
22) What followed looks like role-playing, with Roland Dumas acting the part of guarantor of Gaullist continuity.
23) The agreement guarantees Kurds their safe return - but who is to be the guarantor of their long-term safety and freedom?
24) If the husband is the fuhrer of his family then his wife is the small-scale motherland, the guarantor of future generations.
25) The indemnity is, of course, only as good as the vendor and, if appropriate, its guarantor.
26) Families are about love and trust; law is the guarantor of distrust.
27) A guarantee of a minor's contractual obligation is also enforceable against the guarantor even if the infant's contractual obligation is unenforceable.
28) In the election campaign you are arguing that it's the guarantor of the transition.
29) I must tell you, a hotel can't act as a shop guarantor. "
30) When you cosign for any credit, you serve as the guarantor of the account, meaning if the other person for whom you co-signed does not pay, you become responsible for the account.
More similar words: quarantine, guard, on guard, vanguard, lingua franca, mentor, far and away, harangue, far and near, paranoid, wanton, inventory, antonym, appearance, forbearance, promontory, stentorian, preparatory, grant, errant, tyrant, vagrant, ignorant, warrant, frantic, vibrant, hydrant, aberrant, warranty, tolerant.