Random good picture Not show
1. The success of the event will be determined by the vagaries of the weather.
2. The style of vagary and ghastfulness and the sense of mystery are full of thestory of Allan.
3. She packed all kinds of clothes to cope with the vagaries of the English weather.
4. She had her own style and was not influenced by the vagaries of fashion.
5. The country became highly exposed to the vagaries of international markets.
6. They changed their minds, Flew off, and into strange vagaries fell. John Milton
7. Was this a smile on his face, was he actually amused by the vagaries of a servant?
8. But increasingly the vagaries of the weather are mitigated by snow-blowers.
9. Farmers change their minds about access to a river at the last minute, according to the vagaries of the harvest.
10. A village-based fabric weaving and dyeing business was quite unused to the sudden whims and vagaries of the capitalist fashion industry.
11. And the vagaries of a jury were possibly another consideration: the government fearing the libertarian qualities of juries.
12. The rocket was exposed to the vagaries of the weather, and the launch pad was blocked for long periods of time.
13. Foster parents were not always equipped to cope with the vagaries of their own children, let alone the problems of outsiders.
14. The vagaries of her life and moods can intrude on the household or affect the child.
15. By the vagaries of shuffling, one of the last sheets in the medical file was a report from an ophthalmologist.
16. Here again, the vagaries of Government policy are at least partly to blame.
17. Despite the snow, the window was open, the central-heating system coping easily with the vagaries of the climate.
18. Add into this vagaries of the weather and a veritable hubbub of movement and change emerges.
19. From their father, Marvin, the children learned the vagaries of business.
20. Rice cultivation, which is dependent on the vagaries of weather and on complex systems of irrigation, requires cooperative labor.
21. Christy:His mode is so vagary!
22. Is the current food crisis just another market vagary?
23. Most ridiculously(sentencedict.com/vagary.html), a vagary can become a king just if only he has time to make his dream come true.
24. This vagary makes me uncomfortable, because politicians have a long history of making stupid decisions about gray areas.
25. The trial highlighted the issue as a major vagary of doing business in China.
26. As far as those chimney that have vagary sculpt, the criterion of high-rising structure design can not offer veracious reference basis.
27. Very vagary ! a ray of comfort in these troubled times; my friends gave me many cares!
28. The sculpt of this kind of car is so vagary, it"s a car model in front, but the cab cab be enlarge, and there adds a camper in back, it"s so suitable for long-distance outdoor travel.
29. On the base of four kinds and five configurations, the paper is the description of eight vagary sights and it is the discovery of cause of formation. It is named "Queering Scape and Exploring Secret".
30. The sculpt of this kind of car is so vagary, it's a car model in front, nonetheless cab cab be enlarge, high gives a camper in back, it's so suitable for long-distance outdoor travel.
More similar words: vague, ravage, savage, vagrant, agape, again, agate, against, magazine, propaganda, propagate, sagacious, all over again, magazine rack, fight against, struggle against, garden, garage, garble, gargle, garlic, regard, garrote, garment, garnish, garbled, haggard, garbage, braggart, kangaroo.