Random good picture Not show
1. matchless virtuosity at the keyboard.
2. At that time, his virtuosity on the trumpet had no parallel in jazz.
3. Prettiness, elegance, virtuosity are out.
4. It displays the extraordinary virtuosity which this scheme encourages, but has at the same time great sculptural power.
5. In the Chopin and Corelli Variations virtuosity is in general subservient to long-term musical goals.
6. Because of the present-day search for virtuosity many dancers can attempt such roles after they have mastered its technique.
7. With astonishing technical virtuosity, the genetics revolution is pushing out into unknown territory.
8. His virtuosity and clarity is a welcome oasis in the current clouded debate: whither modern architecture?
9. The age was sanctioning a cinema of technical virtuosity and social statement.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. To play the piano. With virtuosity.
11. a performance of breathtaking virtuosity.
12. At that time, his virtuosity on the violin had no parallel in classical music.
13. His virtuosity on a $ 5 , 000 banjo won consistent applause.
14. A string quartet puts virtuosity before virtue and helps define a new music genre. Vixens with violins.
15. The violinist's virtuosity has amazed audiences all over the world .
16. They have always had a passion for virtuosity complemented by charismatic theatricality and is committed to promoting programmes which have a wide appeal.
17. In the cinema, with its potential for tricks and illusions[sentencedict.com], such virtuosity might be regarded more sceptically.
18. In the slow passages Cziffra's deep, brooding tone can hold the listener as enthralled as his legendary virtuosity.
19. One can only suppose that the smiths at Igbo Ukwu enjoyed demonstrating their virtuosity.
20. In the latter part of the last century in the United States, this advertisement was conducted with virtuosity.
21. Shelley is superbly equipped technically, yet never self-consciously seeks to use virtuosity as an end in itself.
22. H. Auden , who remarked in his introduction on the young poet's technical virtuosity.
23. And even the most impressive sequences have an empty, virtuosity.
24. Huang Zhen was better as the danseur in the second cast with his noble bearing and easy virtuosity.
25. But he soon realized that the world of guitar virtuosity was not for him.
26. The concerto is well suited throughout to showing off the qualities of a fine harpsichord and the virtuosity of its player, especially in the lengthy solo 'cadenza' to the first movement.
27. But Lenovo owes its success more to retailing acumen than technological virtuosity.
28. Chopin, "the poet of the piano, " was as great an innovation in the pianistic world as Liszt, whose dazzling spectacular virtuosity was the antithesis of Chopin's more refined genius.
29. Bernstein combined the idioms of ethnic folk music and jazz with the virtuosity of a symphonist.
30. By the way, the music at this event was played by a man with a cittern, who not only performed with virtuosity, but also with a sense of humour.
More similar words: virtuous, make a virtue of necessity, virtual, virtually, by virtue of, animosity, curiosity, deposit, positive, position, opposition, supposition, composition, positively, repository, positioning, proposition, juxtaposition, predisposition, opportunity, obesity, varsity, density, diversity, adversity, intensity, necessity, propensity, university, sensitivity.