Random good picture Not show
1. Rotate the wheel through 180 degrees.
2. Rotate the head clockwise and counterclockwise.
3. It is best to allow the rotor to rotate freely.
4. The blades rotate around a central point.
5. You mustn't rotate the wheel with your hand.
6. You can rotate the wheel with your hand.
7. The doctor asked the patient to rotate his eyes.
8. Rotate the pan halfway through the baking time.
9. Employers may rotate duties to give staff wider experience.
10. Rotate it slowly from the horizontal into a vertical position.
11. The members of the club can rotate and one person can do all the preparation for the evening.
12. We rotate the night shift so no one has to do it all the time.
13. The seasons rotate perpetually.
14. Take each foot in both your hands and rotate it to loosen and relax the ankle.
15. Rotate the handle a half turn to the left.
16. The revolving door has begun to rotate.
17. The largely ceremonial presidency would rotate among major groups.
18. The Moon does not rotate with respect to Earth.
19. He watched the Ferris wheel rotate.
20. The players rotate before each serve.
21. Players rotate from one position to another[Sentencedict.com ], even sharing the quarterback spot.
22. The flywheel of the 1793 instrument appears to rotate at c.63 turns per minute.
23. He will simply rotate gently between the counter moving sheets.
24. With a low-pitched rumbling noise(sentencedict.com), the propeller began to rotate.
25. Stay well away from the helicopter when its blades start to rotate.
26. They will swap posts in a year's time, according to new party rules which rotate the leadership.
27. A galactic year is the time the galaxy takes to rotate once completely.
28. How long does it take for the dial to rotate through a full circle?
29. Remember to apply plenty of oil so that the wheel can rotate freely.
30. Once you've stuck your shapes and text on the page you can rotate and repeat they to your heart's content.
More similar words: rotating, crop rotation, not at all, potato, annotation, denotation, connotation, a hot potato, couch potato, baked potato, tate, state, estate, agitate, dictate, imitate, agitated, hesitate, meditate, irritate, militate, intestate, irritated, devastate, statement, reinstate, agitatedly, facilitate, regurgitate, resuscitate.