Random good picture Not show
1) Martin stood erect on the platform.
2) She saw them embrace on the station platform.
3) The king mounted the platform to loud cheers.
4) What platform does it go from?
5) There was a waterproof canopy over the platform.
6) He backed up to the loading platform.
7) What platform does the train leave from?
8) I slipped as I stepped onto the platform.
9) The Edinburgh train will depart from platform six.
10) The train for Cambridge will depart from platform 9.
11) We heave him onto the platform.
12) She watched him walk onto the platform.
13) Our train departs from platform 3.
14) Your questions will be answered from the platform.
15) The train drew into the platform.
16) Jane walked boldly up to the platform without faltering.
17) The platform was elevated by means of hydraulic legs.
18) She stepped down from the train onto the platform.
19) The bridge provided a firm platform for the bungee jumpers.
20) PLATFORM is an alliance of more than 80 rail-user groups.
21) The headmaster stood on a platform at one end of the hall.
22) The train now standing at platform 1 is for Leeds.
23) They built a platform in the trees from which they could watch the animals unobserved.
24) The teacher called Dabao to step up the platform.
25) We campaigned on a platform of low taxation.
26) Any train from this platform stops at Gatwick.
27) Then a crane hoisted him on to the platform.
28) It was the first time a Green politician and a Labour minister had shared a platform .
29) Nick finished what he was saying and jumped down from the platform.
30) They were locked in a passionate embrace on the station platform.
More similar words: plate, contemplate, electroplating, at first, at full speed, but for, at first sight, act for, wait for, set forth, except for, account for, watch out for, put forward, portfolio, form, norm, format, reform, inform, perform, former, formal, uniform, hormone, formula, normally, enormous, informal, performer.