Random good picture Not show
1. The letters had been stuffed in a cubbyhole in the desk.
2. Even Bert was not in his cubbyhole, but Flossie was and gave a languid thump of her tail.
3. There was a nurse's cubbyhole with a little desk behind a glass door.
4. My bedroom is really just a cubbyhole .
5. This is my office, my little cubbyhole.
6. Put your jacket in the cubbyhole and let's get to work.
7. There is a further practical cubbyhole - this time illuminated - in the middle of the stack above the HVAC controls.
8. Each cubbyhole is one of many, many such holes all lined up.sentencedict.com/cubbyhole.html
9. Cubby : A small room; a cubbyhole; a small secluded room; a small compartment.
10. She works in a little cubbyhole at the end of the corridor.
11. In his War Plans cubbyhole that afternoon, he had received an unexpected word from on high.
12. He thought about the way that Overdene looked at him from his glass cubbyhole whenever Henry was twenty minutes late from lunch.
13. The newsroom was minuscule, not much more than a cubbyhole, next door to Monty's cluttered little office.
14. I get the attention of a miserable looking father in a soiled habit sitting alone in his cubbyhole.
15. A small compartment or recess , as in a desk, for holding papers a cubbyhole.
16. When it was done, she got her golden ring from the cubbyhole and placed it in the bowl that the soup was in.
17. Or she would have to go and live with Melanie and sleep in the little cubbyhole that was Beau's nursery.
18. On a recent day, laundry was strung in the rigging, and supplies crowded every little cubbyhole on deck.
More similar words: whole, hole, as a whole, asshole, loophole, on the whole, choleric, wholesale, wholesaler, cholesterol, pick holes in, wholeheartedly, anyhow, cubs, Cuban, by hand, by heart, lobby, hobby, by himself, incubator, crabby, shabby, rubber, bubble, blubber, rubbish, stubborn, scrub brush, hold.